Chapter Five

Lucy POV

I slowly wake up, my body tries to stretch but I can't, I slowly open one eye and I'm locked tight within Natasha's arms. All of last night comes flooding back into my mind, OMG I told them way too much...SHIT!

I slowly pull myself away from Natasha, I see my clothes from last night on the floor and quickly throw them on. SHIT what do I do?! I go into the kitchen so I don't wake her, I really don't want any more questions right now. I quickly make a coffee and drink it while thinking about my options.

So I can run, like I usually do, sort of leaning to this one right now, it's all I really know. I could wait till she wakes up and see what she says, but I am scared, what if she tells people and hydra comes looking for me again. Lastly, I could always try to remove their memories of last night, yes I haven't really used that power much so not sure if I could control it, only did it once 3 years ago and that person still doesn't remember anything, that's not really that fair on any of them.

I sneak back into the bedroom, going under my bed and I grab my go bag. I place it by my front door, and also put some trainers on. I will wait for her to wake up, but I need to be able to make a quick escape if needed. My hands started to shake and I saw puffs of green coming from my fingers. I run into my room, tipping out my bag for my bracelet, once it's on I feel calmer, I'm ok.

"Morning, are you ok?" I look behind me to see Natasha sitting up in bed looking at me. I get up and sit down next to her.

"I'm ok, think we need to talk though, I'll make some coffee and breakfast while you get dressed, you know where everything is if you need anything" I start to play with my bracelet, looking down at my lap. I start to get up, but she pulls my back down. Her fingers go under my chin and bring my head up so our eyes meet. She cups my face and plants her lips onto mine, my arms go around her resting at her lower back and on her neck to deepen the kiss. We break apart once we need to breathe, our foreheads resting against each other while taking deep breaths.

"Just make some coffee, I'll be out in two minutes" she replies, I slightly nod my head and make my way out of the bedroom. I make two cups of coffee, bringing them over to the table. While waiting for her I can feel my leg shaking. I don't hear her coming out of the bedroom till she sits down in front of me. She smiles at me while starting to drink her coffee. Big breath in...

"So, about last night. I'm sorry I'm not sure what came over me, I haven't told anyone any of that before and now three people know. I'm trying my hardest to not panic, but I'm scared that any of you three will tell someone. I was really close to running away before you woke up, but to be honest I don't want to keep running anymore. Thinking about it, you might all think I'm crazy, it's not like everyone has powers" you say the last part with a little laugh trying to ease the conversation.

"малыш (Baby) you have nothing to worry about, we all believe you, we all live in New York a lot of crazy happens here all the time. I promise you we won't tell anyone, all three of us are quite good at keeping secrets. I told you last night that all three of us are here for you, I'm going to be right here for you no matter what" Natasha replies while taking my hand in hers and stroking my knuckles.

"Thank you Natasha, you really don't know what this means to me. I've never had anyone there like you and it feels crazy that I've only known you for two weeks" I look into her eyes, feeling safe and secure for the first time forever. I look down at your bracelet, I slowly remove it with my other hand leaving the other in hers.

"I wanna show you something, what do you want for breakfast? Anything you want?" I look back into her eyes with a grin on my face, I see a quick flash of worry across hers before she starts thinking, I can tell since her tongue sticks out of her mouth slightly.