Chapter Six

Lucy's POV

I was sitting in the car next to Nastsha, my leg was shaking like crazy. Her hand reaches over and rubs over my leg, I take her hand in mine and play with her fingers and rings to help calm myself down.

"It's going to be alright, I've told you that their good people and if you want to leave then we can at any point, you will be right next to me all the time there, just hold my hand and squeeze it if you need too," Natasha looks over to you at a red light. You release a massive sigh and nod your head at her.

You can see the compound starting to come into view, god this place is massive. Nat stops the car outside some glass doors, it doesn't look like a main entrance, just some normal doors. While in my head I didn't see that Nat had gotten out of her car and came round to my side and opened my door. She crouched down by the side of me and held my hand, she looked into my eyes.

"Are you ready?" she said without looking away from my eyes, with a big smile on her face to help calm me down. I unbuckle my belt.

"Just get me in there before I change my mind" I quickly get out of the car and grab Nat's hand, holding her close to me. It's not like hydra, it's not like hydra. We make our way to the glass doors, Nat opens it for her to walk in first before I come in behind her. I didn't know where to look first, it was massive and so many people were around taking quick looks at me. I really didn't want to be here right now but Natasha is right. I need to do this, I need to control these powers and live a normal life.

"Welcome, you must be Lucy" a big tall man walked towards us and extended his hand towards me, I slowly reached out to grab it and nod.

"I'm Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America. Thank you for coming in today, I know it takes a lot to ask for help and come to places like this, but I can promise you know nothing bad will happen. For now I'm just gonna give you a tour of the place and we might try a few things along the way but only if you want to, ok?" He smiles at you, his voice isn't too loud and really he doesn't seem like he could hurt anyone.

"Hi I'm Natasha or Nat, I'm Lucy's girlfriend. I was told that I could be with her through all of this" she spoke up next to me, Steve's eyes went over to her and he smiled for a brief moment.

"Nice to meet you too Nat, that is fine, you're more than welcome to join your girlfriend" he also extends his hand to Nat who takes it quickly.

"If you need anything while we are walking around just let me know, food, drinks, whatever. If there are no further questions then let's take a walk and I'll explain to you about the Avengers and stuff, any questions just ask" Steve points down a corridor and starts walking down it with us following. If I could be any closer to Nat right now I would be, her hand is tight in mine and I'm pushed right into her side. It's going to be ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Natasha POV

OMG why did I let Steve do the fucking tour...he hasn't shut up yet. I knew I should have asked Clint, yeah he might be annoying but he doesn't care about history this much. Luckily there aren't many people home at the moment otherwise I don't think this could work. We have done most of the main areas, Lucy is still holding my hand but isn't as close to me as when we first got here, I think she may be relaxing a little more now, which of course is an amazing thing, I'm so proud of her. We are getting closer to Bruce's lab, this is gonna be the first test to see how she cope's here.

"So this is one of the many labs we have here, you will see another one later on. This lab belongs to Doctor Bruce Banner, also known as the Hulk" Steve explains while walking into the lab. I see Bruce leave his desk and walk over to us.