Chapter Twenty-Two

Natasha POV (6 Months time skip)

I'm so excited but yet so scared, I'm a trained spy for goodness sake and I have never felt this way before. Me and Lucy are getting married in a few days and I couldn't be happier. After me and Lucy worked out what we wanted we spoke to Wanda who has just dealt with it all for us with Tony's card of course. I wish my family could be here but Melina didn't think it was a good idea to have them both in the same room as the Avengers, plus having Alexei in the same room as Steve and a lot of vodka is just looking for trouble.

I took Lucy last week to meet the people I called my parents. She was worried that they wouldn't like her but she had nothing to worry about. They loved her completely, plus she could keep up with Alexei's drinking too so that always helps. It was a bit awkward with Melina, in her words she thinks her and Lucy have crossed paths before and even Lucy thought that too but I don't see how.

I'm currently in our living room waiting for my soon to be wife and for my sister to arrive. She's met most of the team before and we have an agreement that they can't do anything to her while she just visits me, even though I would love to see them try.

"Hey малыш" Lucy says as she walking into the room and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back tightly, glad to be back to normal after healing from my last injury.

"When is your sister getting here?" She asks, she sounds nervous like she did before meeting my parents but she hasn't got anything to worry about. Yelena will love her just hope not too much.

" Very soon, let's go downstairs to wait for her. Don't need her starting another fight with Tony or Steve again" I say while taking her hand and we leave the room together. Once downstairs everyone else is watching a movie, which is weird since usually one or two are missing. Just as we were about to join, JARVIS starts talking.

"Miss Romanoff, Miss Belova is currently on her way to your location" JARVIS says, making the other turn off the film since they know by now what my sister can be like. I hear the ding of the elevator before locking eyes with my sister. She walks off the elevator before dropping her bag and we meet halfway pulling each other into a massive hug.

"It's been too long" I tell her, just grunts in response while scanning the room.

"So where is your wife to be sis?" She asks as we pull apart from each other, I turn around to see Lucy frozen in place.

"Lucy this is..." I'm unable to finish talking since they both cut me off.

"Yelena?"

"Anna?" Next thing I know they both run to each other and hold each other in a massive hug with no sign of letting go. Wanda comes over to join us and we just stare at each other waiting for them to finish their moment.

"I never thought I'll see you again, I thought you were dead" Yelena tells Lucy as they pull away but still holding each other.

"I escaped before they were going to send me back, I'm glad you're ok, after the last time I saw you I thought they would have killed you" Lucy says back to Yelena before they pull each other back into a tight hug, both of them have tears running down their faces. Me and Wanda look at each other even more confused, it's not like Yelena to cry apart from that one time when we ran out of vodka.

"Sorry to interrupt the moment but what is going on?" Tony asks as he stands up from his chair and walks close to our group. Yelena and Lucy smile at each other but pulling apart to face us.

"We've met before in the red room, she would come for a few months at a time before going back to Hydra. She was supposed to come back for good but she never did so I thought they killed her" Yelean said, trying to stop her tears from falling.