Chapter Twelve

Lucy POV

Monday dragged by really slow, after breakfast Wanda helped me with my powers for a few hours. Lifting different things and moving them around the room. She said I should probably have control over my telekinesis soon the more I keep using it, so I should push harder in the training room but try to use it wherever I can around the compound but don't push too hard.

I wish the other powers were easier. For the moment we aren't going to try teleportation, just focusing on the others since I can join the team with them while I work out my teleportation.

"Right breath deeply and slowly, empty your mind, at first you need to focus but after sometime mind reading becomes easier. Do not worry about what you will see or hear, I've shield most of my mind so you're only accessing what I want you too, it can't hurt me if it goes wrong, ok?" Wanda explains to me.

I take a big breath in, clearing my mind, focusing only on her. We are close but not touching. I can start to hear her voice but it isn't clear enough to make out words.

"Can you hear me?" I open my eyes and look at her. She's smiling back at me.

"I'll take that as a yes then" I laugh at her but hum my agreement.

"Right now, put your hand on my temple and imagine that you're walking into my mind, again you're only going into what I want you to see so don't worry" she explains again. I slowly raise my right hand to her head, I picture myself walking into her mind, I can see the green wisps leaving my fingers and going into her head.

All of a sudden I can smell grass and flowers, I open my eyes and I'm standing in the middle of a field with Wanda next to me. I look around, unable to believe this.

"Well done, keep focused to stay here with me for a little, let's walk" Wanda says before starting to walk through the field. I caught up with her.

"So this is your mind?" I ask confused because it's so peaceful and empty.

"Sort of, this is part of my mind which I created and shielded the rest so you don't enter my memories or delete stuff I don't want you to get rid of. It's safe this way while you're learning, I will let you see some memories over time to practise holding your emotions cause otherwise you won't be able to keep the connection for long" she explains while stopping in her tracks and picking up some flowers smelling them before throwing them back on the ground.

"Now, close your eyes and picture yourself leaving my mind, being back in the training room, deep breaths while you do it" she holds my hands while I follow her instructions. I can no longer smell the flowers and the ground is firmer again. I slowly open my eyes to see that we are in the training room again, Wanda smiling massively at me.

"Well done, that's it for today, I need Clint to help with your energy balls and don't wanna push you too hard, I'm gonna order some chinese why don't you get comfy in the living area with a movie" she sort of tells me instead of asking. I nod and follow her up to the kitchen/living area. Neither of us know where Bucky is but order enough food in case he is around. We spend the rest of the night eating our food, watching a lot of movies and then eating a whole tub of ice cream each. We both get into Wanda's bed again before we both fall into much needed sleep from our food coma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wanda POV

When I wake up in the morning Lucy is still fast asleep, it's only 8am and since Nat or Steve isn't here I'm not gonna do an early training session. I slip out of bed and throw on some clothes before going to the kitchen. I enjoy a cup of coffee from the pot that Bucky made, before starting to make some pancakes for myself. I make sure to keep some batter behind for Lucy to have some later.

I enjoy my breakfast while watching TV, just some old sitcoms. I didn't see that it was after 12am and we would need to leave by 2pm for Lucy's appointment. I go over to the kitchen, using the batter from before I make a plate full of pancakes with syrup and fruit, take that with a cup of coffee up to my room. Setting it on the side before trying to wake Lucy, god and I thought I was a heavy sleeper.

"Good morning, well afternoon" I say to her as her eyes flick open. She just moans as I hand her the coffee to help wake her up.

"Breakfast is on the side there, eat and get ready we have to leave by 2pm, ok?" I tell her, she just nods while inhaling her breakfast, yeah definitely a super soldier. By half one she has joined me downstairs, bringing her plate and cup with her.

"Do I really have to go?" she asks while sitting next to me. I pause the TV and look at her.

"Yes, none of us want to go but we all have too for different reasons, one of the conditions to join is this, plus if you don't Nat wouldn't only kick your ass she would also kick mine and she scares me" I tell her, she nods her head. I understand none of us wants to go, think Clint hid in a vent for about 2 weeks to avoid it before he was benched.

"I'll be in the waiting room for you, if you need me just come and get me at any time, are you ready?" I ask her standing up. I help her up next to me, she releases a big breath before following me.

The drive to her office was quiet, I could tell Lucy didn't want this, hopeful it won't be that bad for her. At first when Fury started this she came to the compound once a week to do everyone's session but since a few of us *Nat* would get distracted and make excuses he moved it to her office in the city. I pull up in front of her office building, lucky it's quite small and once she's inside it is very cosy.

I walk with her inside, she takes a seat as I check her in before sitting next to her. Before long she's called through, she slowly gets up and walks into the room. I grab my book from my bag and try to relax into it.