Chapter Ten

Lucy POV

After the medical with Bruce which wasn't so bad. Tony had ordered pizza for everyone while we were still in the lab, so as I made my way back to my room, Nat went to grab a few slices for the both of us. I got onto my bed, putting Harry Potter on the TV and paused waiting for her. She walks in with a whole pizza, and bottles of water for us both. She joins me on my bed placing the pizza between us.

"I was just gonna bring a few slices but you're like a super soldier and I know how much Bucky and Steve can eat so just brought a whole one instead" she explains before I can ask. I grabbed a slice before eating it and started the movie up.

"So Harry Potter again?" she asks while eating.

"It's not like I'm gonna finish the book now, I bet that Page's has already been closed and stripped" I answer back to her, while half watching the movie.

"You can still read it, and yeah Page's is closed but nothings been removed yet, how about tomorrow after the assessments we go back to your apartment and grab all your stuff and then go Page's, take all the books you want?" She asks looking at me, my head turns to look at her with a smile on my face.

"No limit on the books? Gonna need somewhere to keep them all" I reply smiling at her.

"I'll tell Tony he'll have some shelves or a bookcase around here somewhere for your room and you can take whatever you like but the coffee machine, that's mine" she answers, I chuckle at her response

"Are you opening a coffee shop?" I laugh while asking and even she laughs.

"Me and Wanda are turning one of the spare rooms on this floor into a living area, so our sofa from the coffee shop, TV, speakers, mini fridge, and the coffee machine. We aren't letting anyone else know so it's just for us no one else, meaning me, you, Wanda and Maria for now. We are both fed up of cleaning up after the boys so just for us" she explains while eating another slice.

"Sounds good, you can take what you want out of my apartment. It looks like I won't really need the furniture now. But what's this about our sofa? Didn't know it meant so much to you?" I ask while finishing another slice.

"Of course it does, memories of that first day when we sat there for maybe like 6 hours or more just talking, the first hour or so all I thought about was my mission but by the end I couldn't remember it anymore, I was just so interested on you" she explains, I lean in and kiss her slowly. Her lips feel so soft against mine, I slowly pull apart.

"Yeah I remember that day too, the first time I felt normal for awhile, we can have that one and the one from my apartment, I even have a few bean bags which will be perfect" I get excited telling her.

"Yes I remember the bean bags, how old are you again?" She asks, laughing at me. I shove her arm a little while playing with her.

"Right I'm gonna go to bed, be up at 6am otherwise I will drag you out of bed" she instructs while standing up. I quickly stood up next to her.

"Yes Mam" I try to say without laughing, she rolls her eyes but pulls into a hug, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight малыш, get some rest it will be a long day tomorrow" she says while leaving my room. I clean up the empty pizza box, god she was right and get ready for what tomorrow brings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Natasha POV

I was doing my normal training session with Steve in the training room. I was guessing the time was getting close to 6am and expected Lucy down here soon. I left Steve to go on his morning run while I waited for both Wanda and Lucy.