Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21 She Refused
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Ding Dong".

The doorbell rang.

Only then did Qiao Xiachu wake up from the sound of music.

She put the earphones in the space, got up and walked to the door, put the chain inside, opened a crack in the door, and looked at the unexpected guest outside.

But there were a few people standing at the door, who extended a warm invitation to her.

"Hello, would you like to join our team and perform an outing mission? Anyone who participates can get 100 points."

"Yes, yes, the opportunity is rare, we are short of two people, if you want..."

Qiao Xiachu interrupted them: "I don't want to."

There was a snap.

The door was slammed mercilessly.

Standing at the door, Lu Feng, the iron-blooded mission man, looked puzzled and said, "What? She rejected me? How is it possible? Isn't my name in the base not famous enough?"

A girl next to her covered her mouth and smiled, "Aby, maybe."

Several men whistled and booed.

Lu Feng was about to explode.

He went out to participate in several large-scale activities at the base, and he returned with a full load every time. Basically, he got all the points every time. No one was willing to reject him. This is why he brought someone along when he heard that there was a new beautiful girl.

Unexpectedly, Qiao Xiachu was so ignorant.

"Let's go, next time she has no rations, she will naturally beg you."

"Bah, even if she kneels down, I won't nod."

ADVERTISEMENT
Lu Feng cursed and led the people away.

In the house, Qiao Xiachu turned on the TV and began to watch the latest hot news.

After she clicked on the remote control, she found out that there was a mission execution leaderboard in the base, and the top of the list was Lu Feng, the man who knocked on her door just now...

Oh.

She seems to have offended someone.

However, this is really not intentional.

She just didn't want to form a mission with others. Every time she encountered such a thing, there would always be a Holy Mother haunting it, messing up the situation, not to mention the failure of the mission, and causing heavy losses to the team.

In the group just now, there were several women, one of whom was still wearing...a skirt.

All right.

She can't remember the last year she wore a dress, but with the apocalypse, gender consciousness is less obvious.

Dresses that impede movement have long since been eliminated by her.

Qiao Xiachu didn't have time to pay attention to the group of people. She took out the submachine gun from the space and fiddled with it for a long time, but this is the base, and it is strictly forbidden to use thermal weapons inside.

If you want to find out the gun, you have to find a place where there is no one and study it carefully.

Real knowledge comes from practice.