Chapter 341 - 350

Chapter 341 Wholehearted Trust In Sister Qiao And Brother Da Rong
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Hurrah——

Qiao Xiachu took a deep breath of oxygen, put the mask on her cheeks, dragged Qiao Linmei who had been knocked out by her side, and carefully hid in a deep pit.

Several alienated people kept looking around, probably looking for her trace.

In the middle of the afternoon, when she and Qiao Linmei turned around to look, they found a alienated man carrying Hu Guang away, and there were two armored alienated men standing beside him.

As soon as they came up, they attacked them.

Qiao Linmei charged wildly.

But the bullets couldn't hurt them in the slightest, and they were about to slap Qiao Linmei on the back. Qiao Xiachu threw Xiaoheixiaobai and entangled a alienated person.

She took the opportunity to drag Qiao Linmei away, and ran away in the direction of no one.

Several times on the way, the alienated man fought fiercely with her, and his sharp claws almost cut her skin. Qiao Linmei rushed in front of her desperately, and was slapped unconscious by the alienated man.

Qiao Xiachu listened to the commotion outside, the two cats, black and white, were very clever, and they ran away as soon as Qiao Xiachu got away.

Just as she was about to throw Qiao Linmei into the space, she heard a cry from outside.

"Bastard, let the horse come here, I will fight with you!"

"You killed sister Qiao, I'll kill you on horseback—"

"Don't be impulsive."

Three voices sounded.

As soon as Qiao Xiachu heard it, he could tell that the people were Wang Yao Su Rui and Shen Anyu...

This can be troublesome.

She was just about to use the old method to kill the enemy, and three of them came at once, so she couldn't expose the space.

ADVERTISEMENT
Gritting her teeth, Qiao Xiachu whistled to her mouth, Xiao Hei Xiao Bai heard the sound, and immediately returned to her side.

She said: "Rush over to attract their attention, I want to kill a man in armor!"

The armor man's weakness is below.

This stuff is hard to get right.

But their hands and feet are not particularly flexible, especially when facing small animals such as cats, it is difficult to slap them away and attract some attention.

After Shen Anwan was kicked away by the armored man, the alienated man grabbed Su Rui with his claws again, but Wang Yao resisted him, but under the tremendous pressure, he still couldn't take it anymore, and his body kept falling into the mud.

At this juncture, two black cats rushed forward and ran wildly on the armored man.

Qiao Xiachu gave Xiaobai another miniature bomb.

She rushed out and rushed towards the alienated people to attract their attention: "I'm here, are you trying to catch me?"

When the two alienated people behind her saw her, they came over with big strides.

Qiao Xiachu yelled at the three of them: "Hurry up, let's retreat, we can't confront them head-on."

Not an opponent!