Chapter 281 - 290

Chapter 281 How To Turn Off The Developed Hearing
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan could hear the voices of people outside.

Sometimes I forget to turn it off, and it's like this at night:

Old grandson, I'm so hot to death.

Mother-in-law, husband is an invincible treasure in the world, do you like it?

Woooooo, mom, I’m hungry, so hungry, I’m so hungry I can’t sleep.

Be good, baby, drink some water, when it is dawn, mother will dig wild vegetables for you to eat, and sleep well.

Grandma, grandma, are you cold? I will warm your bed.

...

In Feng'e City at night, there are always voices drifting into his ears, which makes him very excited, especially the kind... It makes people unable to sleep.

As soon as he sat up, Chu Chu beside him was soundly asleep.

He listened to the wind in his ears, felt the coldness in the air, and plunged into the bed with his head sullen.

This kind of day is so frustrating.

So, after the dog brother finished a process experiment, he held the dog brother's paw and said, "Don't rush away, I want to ask you a few things."

The dog brother was puzzled.

There was nothing he could do to help his brother-in-law.

But the wolf dog brother-in-law said: "You must help me, or I will give birth to a nephew for you in the future!"

Give birth to a nephew?

Qiao Mobai showed a horrified look.

ADVERTISEMENT
He could squeeze an egg into his mouth.

"Don't, don't scare me, I won't take care of children." He said.

"So, you stay."

Together with Rong Huaiyan, he brought Qiao Mobai to the back room.

Qiao Mobai asked: "What's the matter, what's your problem, as long as I can help you, I will definitely help you."

unambiguous.

Not at all.

Having a nephew is unbearable.

Under these conditions, it is difficult to raise children.

They don't know if they can live to old age...

"How can I close my ears when I don't want to hear it?" Rong Huaiyan asked.

Qiao Mobai was stunned.

He didn't quite understand why it was closed.

When Rong Huaiyan heard the question in his heart, his face was embarrassed, his cheeks flushed slightly, and he said: "That's why I heard a voice that I shouldn't have heard..."

"Oh I see."

Qiao Mobai couldn't help laughing.

It turned out that my brother-in-law was in the dead of night, and heard something from other people's house.

Since the outbreak of the last infectious disease, he cured many people's diseases, causing most men and women in the dungeon to lose their fertility.

So, originally everyone was quite restrained.

But ever since they knew they couldn't have a baby, the relationship between husband and wife was surprisingly harmonious...