Chapter 421 - 430

Chapter 421 What A Great Plan
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Jiang Hanzhi dripped his own blood into the box.

This time, as the master said, only the blood from his withered body can open the iron box. After opening the box, there is only a piece of paper inside.

The note says:

Are Jiang Hanzhi, Fang Yuan, and Qiao Dongliu dead? You are coming soon, my life is coming to an end, a long time ago, I thought of designing a divorce scheme to let you kill each other.

If you don't do anything to me, naturally nothing will happen.

But if anyone wants to take advantage of my weakness and kill me, then none of you can escape.

Baby, I gave it to Fang Yuan. As long as this thing is not contracted, it will consume her vitality and imprison her soul. Fang Yuan's soul will not disappear until the baby is fully opened. At this time, the void of space will be suspended. "Qinglian".

I asked Qiao Dongliu to marry Fang Yuan. Fang Yuan is determined, and she will definitely give her treasure to her husband.

Qiao Dongliu is a selfish person.

In order to get the so-called treasure, he will do whatever it takes.

As for you, you are cowardly on the surface, but in fact you are ruthless and the most vicious, so I give you my most precious treasure, which is my Foundation Establishment Pill.

That is, the glass beads in your hand.

Presumably, after all these years, you must have made good use of it and lived a very comfortable life.

This Foundation Establishment Pill is a virus.

A virus that turns people into monsters.

Ha ha ha ha.

ADVERTISEMENT
Are you surprised?

Humans want to live forever and prolong their lifespan, but they can't bear the strength of cancer cells. This Foundation Establishment Pill just abandons the weakness of cancer, and leads people to immortality within the tolerance of the human body.

You can see this piece of paper, which means that your body has taken too much virus water, and it is about to be damaged.

Let me tell you, when you go to the extreme, that is, people gradually lose consciousness and become a tool man without thought and soul...

If you want to be redeemed and restore your original appearance, you must get my Qinglian space and use the water of Qinglian in the space to dissolve it.

But in that case, the space will become ordinary, and there is no way to upgrade it, except for the ability to store, there is nothing else.

You have to see if Qiao Dongliu is willing to give you... Qinglian Space.

Thinking of getting Qinglian space, the owner of the original contract must die!

...

At that moment, Jiang Hanzhi spat out a mouthful of old blood.

She didn't expect that Qinglian would not let the three of them go before she died. Before she died, she set up a trap to frame her three apprentices.

In this deadly game, no one is the winner.

Everyone loses badly.

At the beginning, she didn't know who the Qinglian space was on, but after she took more and more ns virus water, there was a connection between her and other tool people.