Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121 Take Them Back To The Base
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
The man turned pale with fright.

However, what Rong Huaiyan asked was an assistant beside the man.

The man was visibly stunned.

He turned around and wanted to escape, but was kicked over by Rong Huaiyan, and the next second his head was trampled, and he couldn't move.

"Say!"

Rong Huaiyan scolded sharply.

The young man on the ground was very frightened, and said in a very low voice: "Wu Yi."

Rong Huaiyan sneered.

In the next second, he suddenly pulled out an extremely thin steel wire from his waist. Before everyone could react, he was like a tied pig, and he directly took everyone on the scene.

Together with the young man called Martial Arts.

Up to this moment, they all looked stupid, they didn't understand why Rong Huaiyan didn't ask their leader, but ran to ask an assistant's name instead.

Only the leader and Wu Yi know it well.

The faces of the two were ashen and defeated.

After Rong Huaiyan got in touch with the base, he sent all the people back, and then led the team again into the black storm.

Before entering the storm, a young man who had just joined the team next to him muttered in a low voice: "The storm is so fast, and the commander has been lost in it for so long, I'm afraid it will be very dangerous..."

Before he finished speaking, he felt a death stare.

Rong Huaiyan kicked over and said sharply, "Go back!"

The young man was frightened out of his wits, and quickly explained: "I didn't mean that, but the black storm was too sudden and the wind was so strong that even Adjutant Awang didn't come back, I—"

click.

Rong Huaiyan kicked again, then took a deep look at him, and entered the storm without looking back.

The wind and sand hit his face.

The sting was unbearable.

Everyone felt that their cheeks were about to be torn apart by the wind and sand, their eyes were dry and dry, and they couldn't open their eyes. From time to time, sand rushed into their eyes, and tears flowed endlessly.

They wore thick scarves and hats, and finally blocked one or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
It's a pity that the wind and sand have no eyes.

The more the group walked, the more difficult it was.

Everyone knows that the longer the delay in this bad weather, the lower the chance of survival. Not to mention Erhei Commander, I'm afraid that even Ngawang, who has gone and returned, will be in danger.

Let alone Rong Huaiyan's girlfriend.

No matter how strong a girl is, her physical strength is weaker after all. In extreme weather, there is no winner.

Rong Huaiyan, who had never stopped in the storm, felt as cold as iron.

How could he not know what the young man said.

Especially when Qiao Xiachu was still swept away by the black storm, once there was a sharp and sharp thing on the ground...he couldn't think deeply, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt chest tightness.