Chapter 301 - 310

Chapter 301 Sister Qiao, Why Did You Stab Me?
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"For a person with a different surname, it's only a matter of time before he betrays. I've told my dad many times that Zhou Nan is unreliable, unreliable, but he just doesn't believe it, and he doesn't know why he is fascinated by it." Li Moting said angrily.

Together, the three brothers and sisters decided to secretly send someone to take Zhou Nan to the activity room, and then quietly attacked him from behind, killing him directly.

Anyway, he didn't even predict acid rain.

What's the use of keeping this kind of waste.

It's enough for the Li family to get Qiao Mobai.

Keep two prophets in one base, and once a conflict arises, neither can make a decision.

So, Li Moting went to find the head of the Li family.

Together with Li Mochen, Li Tingting took a detour and entered Zhou Nan's lounge, preparing to take him to the activity room, where the three brothers and sisters were full of cronies.

As soon as Qiao Xiachu and Qiao Mobai entered the VIP room, the outside door was closed.

As soon as he entered, Qiao Mobai wondered: "Is this person really credible? I feel like a second-hand dealer. What are you talking about, a paper person? I am a living person. How could I be a character in a book?"

And when Zhou Nan opened his mouth, he probably didn't even have a name in the book, and played a supporting role with the number nnnn.

Qiao Xiachu didn't care.

She said indifferently: "What's the matter? It doesn't matter who he is or what he said, but his prediction is quite true. It is predicted that there will be an earthquake in the future, and the sea will pour in and swallow the ground."

All of these incidents have happened in real life.

But if Rong Huaiyan is the protagonist, he will definitely survive to the end of the story, which is the end of the disaster...

Cruel but with a glimmer of hope.

Yes.

ADVERTISEMENT
The lingering despair in her heart disappeared at this moment.

Rong Huaiyan can live to the end, what else is she afraid of.

As long as you live, you can survive.

There are not many stories, and the protagonist is written to death.

"But, but he also said that brother-in-law will be disabled!" Qiao Mobai was worried.

Qiao Xiachu is also clear.

She didn't ignore the crisis on purpose.

Zhou Jiaomei is also disabled, and Erhei is also missing a hand. In the last days, missing arms and legs is a common thing, but it is not so good after all.

But as long as you survive, everything will be fine.

She said: "We can't sit still. You can see that Jinshanzhai was built like an iron barrel, full of various equipment, solid houses, and an incomparable dungeon. They were all built with real money. The underground fortress is a hundred times more advanced, it is impossible for the Li family to give up Jinshanzhai."

There is also a crucial core issue that Zhou Nan never mentioned from the beginning to the end.

He had seen the plot, and knew that after the red mist, acid rain would follow, but from the information Li Mochen had mentioned at the beginning, Zhou Nan never predicted disasters since the extreme heat period.