Chapter 321 - 330

Chapter 321 Bigfoot
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
What Li Han said made sense.

So, when Rong Huaiyan came back, he and Qiao Xiachu took out the map of Zoucheng and circled a few points on it.

Rong Huaiyan pointed to a place and said, "This is where the Bailian River Reservoir is located. There are several high mountains beside it, and there happens to be an underground river. Go over there and have a look."

When Haer saw the fish, he guessed it was before the acid rain.

It is estimated that Zoucheng did not take precautions against the red fog, and the surface water was not drinkable. Wang Yinghui sent a team out to search for water sources. After finding clean drinking water, Ha'er followed secretly, only to find the live fish in the water.

Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan each carried a bag, said hello to Erhei, and set off directly.

Erhei told them to pay attention to safety and go back quickly.

Rong Huaiyan smiled and said: "Don't miss us, if you find fish fry this time, you can build a fish pond for the base, and then you can raise fish."

Base water is still sufficient.

The acid rain has been falling for so long, and the ground has almost become a lake. With the strong participation of scientific researchers, after the acid rain is put into use, it is not a problem at all to build a fish pond.

When Erhei heard the fish, his saliva was flooded.

He said: "That's good. If you can find fish fry, you can let us take people there to haul them."

Jinshanzhai has stored a lot of oil, and the vehicles that were originally exhausted and unusable can be reused in a short time.

It should be okay to go out.

Rong Huaiyan agreed.

After saying goodbye to Erhei and his party, they left Feng'e City all the way.

Once out of the Feng'e City scanning system, Qiao Xiachu took out a car from the space, the two sat in it together, and drove the car all the way towards the direction of the Bailian River.

Now there is no map, and the direction can only be identified with eyes and memory.

But because of the acid rain's ability to corrode everything on the ground, many surface buildings have disappeared, the roads have been severely damaged, and it is not convenient for cars to drive.

In the end, Qiao Xiachu had to take out a helicopter and let Rong Huaiyan drive her into the reservoir.

I have to say that the helicopter is much more convenient.

Scanning at high altitude, I can see a big lake on the high mountain almost at a glance.

ADVERTISEMENT
Zoucheng and Feng'e City were separated by a mountain. After the plane passed over Zoucheng and came all the way to the northernmost part of Zoucheng, separated by a line from Yuncheng, the two chose a slightly open place and parked the plane. Down.

As soon as it landed, Qiao Xiachu took over the helicopter.

The trees in the forest were either burned or directly carbonized by the acid rain corrosion.

There are potholes everywhere, broken bones, fur, and all kinds of black objects that melt into one piece after another.

Everywhere is dilapidated and desolate.