Chapter 461 - 469

Chapter 461 Alienation Vine
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Black wind and black fog.

As soon as he stepped into the mud, Qiao Xiachu felt that the rubber shoes on the soles of his feet were stepping on poisonous weeds, and he had the illusion of ravaging poisonous insects, which was very strange.

Bright lights shone past.

Under Shen Ang's command, the twenty soldiers who came out were all his elite soldiers and brothers who were willing to die with him.

Before setting off, Shen Ang secretly told him that the mission is to destroy the Demon God of Fangs, but if Xiaoqiang cannot be killed, he will swear to protect Qiao Xiachu's safety to the death.

Once this kind of thinking was born, together with his 21 people, on the one hand, they explored in the dark, and on the other hand, they also paid great attention to Qiao Xiachu.

Qiao Xiachu felt their warm gazes.

She really wanted to make a sound, so that they would not always "watch" her, but she thought that Fang Fang Demon God could recognize the position by hearing the sound, so she resisted to make a sound.

As the team slowly advanced, they came to the place where Hal was found last time.

The dense poisonous weeds on the ground, under the light, the poisonous insects emit a bright white light, which penetrates very deeply.

There is also a pair of dead bones on the soil, which should be thick.

However, under the erosion of the black wind, it was worn rough.

Shen Ang stopped slowly.

He felt something approaching quickly, turned around suddenly, and heard a brother behind him trip over something before he could react, and then made a loud noise.

Shen Ang's eyes were about to burst.

But he couldn't stop it.

It happened so fast.

As soon as the voice sounded, a pair of fangs came rushing incomparably quickly.

Qiao Xiachu saw the fangs attacking a soldier. Under the protection of the shield, the speed was only ten seconds slower, and it directly penetrated the heart.

She gritted her teeth.

Damn it!

ADVERTISEMENT
Now that the noise had been made, Qiao Xiachu was no longer afraid, she pulled out a Molotov cocktail and threw it directly in the direction of the fangs.

The flames flickered.

Then the second, third, fourth...

Under the huge firelight, all the crises hidden in the darkness were exposed to everyone's eyes.

Until then, the group finally saw the monster's body.

Shen Ang's eyes widened, he couldn't believe what he saw.

The others were also dumbfounded.

In the darkness, there is a strange dead tree, the branches are covered with vines, and the vines are covered with hair. Looking carefully, it is a wild mink.

And they originally had many fangs, but at this time, the wild mink seemed to be absorbed by the vines, supplying all their flesh and blood to the vines on the dead tree.

At the end of the vine, there are sharp fangs!

The fangs seem to have life, as long as there is a sound approaching, they will attack at a fierce speed.