Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191 Zhou Jiaomei Wakes Up
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Behind the Feng'e City office building, in the unit room.

Zhou Jiaomei was lying on the bed, her eyes had lost their color, she was sullen, and she looked like she couldn't lift her spirits.

"Charming, drink some water."

Erhei held a glass of clean water and handed it to his daughter.

The electric wheelchair that Hu Guang brought back from the hospital never dared to take it into the house, and just put it in the aisle, as if it weighed a thousand catties, making it hard to breathe.

Two big men, you look at me, I look at you, guarding Zhou Jiaomei with a sluggish expression for two hours, she has never said a word, just leaning on the bed, as if her soul was taken away by a demon.

The water glass was handed over, but not answered.

She lay stiff, unresponsive.

"I know it's difficult for you to accept it for a while, but Hu Guang and I can be your legs, you can do whatever you want, I promise, it's true." Erhei said with all his strength.

He pulled Hu Guang over with wild hints in his eyes, asking Hu Guang to express his opinion quickly.

From the time Zhou Jiaomei opened her eyes to the time she was sitting dully, Hu Guang's eyes never left, but he never said a word, just watching her silently.

Pushed hard by Erhei, he almost knocked his head on the bed.

When her forehead was about to hit her, Zhou Jiaomei subconsciously stretched out her hand to block it.

Just at this moment, Hu Guang grabbed her hand.

"Charming, you trust me, don't you?" He said softly.

Zhou Jiaomei didn't speak.

She slowly closed her eyes, feeling sad and bewildered all over her body.

"I know you're listening. It's okay. From now on, we will work together and everything will be fine. Even if it doesn't get better, it's okay. After all, our family is together and we cherish each other's every day of the end. There is a tenth of an inch difference in the age." Hu Guang said.

ADVERTISEMENT
The rush of life, so far, is the pinnacle.

What's not to like?

Living every day, cherishing each other, cherishing time, cherishing the world, cherishing the breathing heart... It is already everything.

Erhei's eye sockets were moist.

He stood in front of his daughter and said, "Qiaomei, are you hungry? I have a pot of porridge in the kitchen with sweet potatoes in it. I'll bring you—"

Heart-warming words stirred in her heart like congealed honey.

Two lines of tears flowed from Zhou Jiaomei's closed eyes.

She has never experienced the feeling of being truly cared for, but now two men treat her sincerely.

Gradually, a pair of tearful eyes opened, the wet deep eyes trembled, and the stiff hand moved slightly, and finally landed on the top of Hu Guang's head.

"Dad... Hu Guang..."

"Ai."

"flirtatious."

Erhei and Hu Guang raised their heads together, staring at her deeply, guarding her carefully, for fear of causing her a second injury.

Zhou Jiaomei said to Hu Guang: "I don't know how you saved me, but I survived, I'm afraid she won't let you go, her heart is very small..."