Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111 A Piece Of Blood Jade
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu's lips pressed against his ears softly, and the breath was blown into the pinna, making the man almost lose his guard.

"Jojo~~~"

Rong Huaiyan put his arms around her waist, then pressed his lips together hard, pushing her head up.

The lips are attached.

Soft and sticky.

He greedily devoured the woman's sweet breath, running around like thousands of ants all over his body, causing an irresistible devouring to arise in his mind.

Terrible.

He hugged him tighter and tighter.

Qiao Xiachu reached out and pushed him.

I broke my teeth.

Her lips hurt a little~~~

"Meow~~"

Xiao Hei felt his master's nervousness and trembling, so he jumped on Rong Huaiyan's body, clawing at his face, trying to keep his master awake.

Rong Huaiyan was scratched on the cheek.

He let go of his arms.

Qiao Xiachu pushed him away, covered his mouth and said, "Who told you to mess around, I'm cooking, if the pot burns, a chicken will be wasted."

Her heart was beating so fast that it was about to jump out of her chest.

A sensation of scalp numbness permeated the entire head, expanding a little bit, and she couldn't even pull herself up just now.

It's really dangerous if it's outside.

Her heart relaxed for a second, and she pushed Rong Huaiyan out.

"Okay, don't make trouble, I'll do it myself, anyway, some dishes are ready-made." She said.

Rong Huaiyan's voice was hoarse.

ADVERTISEMENT
He picked up the sweet potato vine and said, "Then I'll pick it off."

After finishing speaking, he moved a small mat, his huge body sank down, and he sat down with his legs straight, but his hot ears betrayed his beating heart.

passionate.

boiling.

He gets it.

It was a kind of lava that rolled from the depths of the soul.

his jojo...

When I think of her, my mind is full of her appearance. When I look up, I see that she is uncovering the pot, putting a plate of potatoes in it, poking the soup with chopsticks, and taking it in her mouth to taste the saltiness.

So cute.

His heart was bubbling with water.

It goes on like this, and I have no regrets for the rest of my life.

Qiao Xiachu was burning the chicken, and took out a piece of fish-flavored shredded pork, a piece of Kung Pao egg, a piece of chopped pepper fish head, a piece of mapo tofu, a piece of Sixi meatballs, and a piece of deep-fried tenderloin from the space.

Then, she took out a box of Jinlongquan and a bottle of Erguotou from the space.

"Don't take Erguotou, Erhei has an amazing drinking capacity. Once he knows that you have baijiu, he might come to ask for a drink next time." Rong Huaiyan said.