Chapter 131- 140

Chapter 131 Looting Mixan Mountain City
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After Rong Huaiyan and Qiao Xiachu left the camp, they followed the direction that the group of people came from, and walked there silently. When they came to a huge city wall, the words "Hunshan City" were written on the wall.

The gates of the city were not yet closed, and people who failed to return were received one after another. The guards did not check one by one, and directly let the people wearing their clothes in.

The two looked at each other, knocked them unconscious every minute, took off their clothes and put them on, then mixed in the crowd and followed them into the city.

As soon as he entered the city, Qiao Xiachu found that there were high walls everywhere, one after another, which were bare and built very high, with only one exit through the gate.

You can get in, but you can't get out.

Rong Huaiyan said: "I think they are separated into a separate team for the injured, and they should go to the hospital. Let's go to the hospital first and sweep away the medicine."

"That's exactly what I mean." Qiao Xiachu squinted and smiled.

She also observed.

This place is pretty good, there should be energy, but after the black storm hit, the power supply system was still running.

she likes.

If it weren't for this group of people who brought the meat to their mouths, they wouldn't come to other people's homes to pick up things.

No wonder she is now.

The two followed the crowd all the way to a tall building with the sign of Hunshancheng Hospital, which was no different from ordinary hospitals.

The first stop they were going to was naturally the medicine storehouse.

Just as Rong Huaiyan was about to use force, Qiao Xiachu held him back and said, "Don't worry, don't they use Datura? I have a lot of high-end medicine on hand, just lightly stick them on them, and they will fall in five seconds."

With that said, she took out a bag and threw it directly to him.

It's not easy to search for these things, but she quietly bought a batch abroad and never put them to use. Isn't it just right now?

When Rong Huaiyan heard this, he showed an evil smile.

This means, he likes it.

Tat for tat.

So, the two of them took a bag each, walked towards the crowd, walked through several rows of corridors, and came to the back of the hospital. There was a large iron gate with several guards outside.

Without saying a word, Rong Huaiyan pretended to greet them, and put the medicine on them inadvertently.

ADVERTISEMENT
Plop, plop.

Down both ends.

"Come here." He hooked out the keys on the two people's waists, opened the door of the medicine storehouse, and waved to Qiao Xiachu.

The two threw the big man into a corner, then dodged into the room.

There were people dispensing medicine at the front desk, and Rong Huaiyan knocked them down one by one.

He directly put up a sign saying he was off work, and then pulled down the curtain on the glass window to completely cover the room, so as not to be discovered by anyone.