Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 The Decline Of The First Base
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
He Xu Mo was silent.

He dared not refute.

Yang Zhenshan was getting more and more out of control.

He would beat people when he was in a bad mood. In the base, everyone who saw him had to make a detour, wishing to stay a hundred meters away from him, but he was the lord of the first base.

Once he got angry, he would take out a box of supplies, directly in front of them, stomp them to pieces with his feet, and everyone was furious.

The brothers underneath have been persuading him one after another, asking him to take out the key from Yang Zhenshan's safe and take control of the base's materials in his own hands...

But who is Yang Zhenshan?

He is an idiot, but his thoughts are vicious enough.

There is a key in the warehouse for managing supplies, which is managed by Yang Zhenshan alone. There is a gene-carrying virus on the key, which is immune to him alone.

Once other people get the key, they will be swallowed by the virus, and there is no cure.

How to find someone to try, no success.

The most valuable thing in the base should be the survival supplies. There are a lot of compressed biscuits, zombie meat, piles of dry goods, canned fruits and meat, dehydrated vegetables, self-heating food, and Mao Maoduo, an orphan drug that cannot be bought outside. , and a large number of seeds of various crops...

That's what he wanted most.

If it weren't for Yang Zhenshan to keep a hand on everyone, he would have been too tired.

Yang Zhenshan has a bad temper.

But people have foundations.

There are many medicines on the market that are constantly curing diseases. One is to lock the formula, and the other is to lock the circulation of the medicine. The Yang family relies on a large number of orphan papers and a large pharmaceutical factory to produce a large number of medicines that can be eaten immediately. Broken medicine.

Batches of medicines are all in the hands of the Yang family.

Relying on this level of relationship, Yang Zhenshan has risen steadily, and it can be said that he has become an existence that countless people fawn on and fear. That's why he took the position of commander of the first base.

ADVERTISEMENT
It's just that I didn't expect that it would not go away when the natural disaster came.

"Lord, what should we do now?" He Xu asked cautiously.

Snapped.

Yang Zhenshan violently threw out an ashtray.

He said unhappily: "Just ask me, is there a mouth under the nose, is it just for eating? It's better to cut it off, what's the use of it?"

After finishing speaking, he rushed into the inner room in anger, and slammed the door shut.

As soon as he left, several guards around him felt sorry for him and asked, "Steward, let's go to the medical station and have a head examination."

He Xu shook his head.

How could he be in the mood to check.

Even if filming was of no use, Yang Zhenshan controlled all the medicines in his own hands. If other people didn't bring their own medicines and went to the medical room, the two doctors would verbally comfort them, and they couldn't do anything.