Chapter 211 - 220

Chapter 211 Zhou Jiaomei's Change
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"I'll go to work first." Qiao Mobai wanted to leave.

But Erhei called to stop him.

"You can come with me too." Er Hei said.

Seeing the battle between two blacks, Qiao Xiachu realized that things were not simple.

She asked suspiciously, "Why, what's wrong with being coquettish?"

Erhei nodded.

Now, even Qiao Mobai was stunned.

As if he had guessed something, he quietly waited for Erhei to tell the truth.

Erhei looked serious.

I really don't know where to start with this.

At the beginning, Rong Huaiyan led the team to leave Feng'e City, and Lao You led the whole city to dig the dungeon. Everyone was extremely busy, and Erhei was no exception.

He ran in both directions.

While taking care of Zhou Jiaomei, he also has to be responsible for the order in the city and the safety outside the city.

But he did his best to accompany his daughter, and tried his best to make up for the lost father's love in the past...

The charming character is lively on the surface, but it is difficult to get into her heart.

She would hide her true thoughts, she would not say it even though she wanted it, she was always worried that she would drag him down and everyone else, no matter how hard it was, she would not ask for it.

When he didn't know about it for the first time, he found bruises all over her body. He thought she was being bullied, lost his temper several times, and sent two young men to guard the door.

But the next time she came back, she still had bruises on her body.

After several times, Erhei couldn't sit still.

ADVERTISEMENT
He quietly guarded outside the yard, watching silently, wanting to see who came to hurt his Erhei's daughter, until one day when he saw the girl fell to the ground, she silently gritted her teeth and rolled over from the ground. Move your body little by little...

Seeing this scene of his daughter, Erhei was heartbroken.

While he was heartbroken, thinking of his daughter's secret stubbornness, he still hadn't broken her "little secret", so he always appeared one step ahead.

After this situation lasted for a few days, Zhou Jiaomei gradually accepted the reality of her disability and stopped trying to stand up.

In those few days, she had an emotional breakdown to the extreme.

Erhei kept silent, distressed and aggrieved, but helpless.

He invited a doctor to give Zhou Jiaomei acupuncture, moxibustion, rubbing her legs... As long as he could stimulate her legs, he would do it himself. , even if she is 60 years old, she is still my daughter."

The father takes care of the bedridden daughter, so it is necessary to mind the rules and etiquette?

Zhou Jiaomei resisted at first.

She said: "My legs are useless, they are dead, no matter how hard you try, I can't stand up, living like this is a burden to you and Hu Guang, please let go!"

Erhei guarded her all night long, afraid that she would do something stupid.

She didn't sleep for five days in a row, and when he was soaking her feet in the end, he lay straight on the ground, almost out of breath...