Chapter 61 - 70

3%
Chapter 61 I'll Wait For You To Come Back And Tell You Personally
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Under Qiao Xiachu's shocked expression, she saw a virtual blue beam of light appearing in her line of sight.

On the blue light curtain, there are pistols, submachine guns, cannons, missiles, fighter jets, combat helicopters, and other weapons of various strange shapes. Each object shows the number of gold coins, and there is an exchange page underneath.

Rong Huai stretched his hand, selected the submachine gun, and saw that the page displayed the submachine gun in a virtual form, 360°, and then prompted that 320 gold coins were needed for exchange.

"The last time I was on a mission, I was accidentally struck by a blue lightning. Afterwards, I found that there was such a thing in my mind. It called itself a Q-level system, and it was specialized in exchanging combat supplies with other parallel worlds. Redeem points," he said.

There are very few missions recently, and there are no gold coins in the system account, not even a pistol can be exchanged.

"Qiao Qiao, do you trust me? I will never hurt you at any time, and I am willing to fight side by side with you to resist uncontrollable natural disasters..." he said.

After speaking, the blue system page disappears.

The man stared at her affectionately with a pair of earnest eyes...

Qiao Xiachu stared fixedly at him.

At this moment, her swollen heart suddenly relaxed.

Because of Cai Qingya's death, there was an empty place in her heart. Even though she had arranged a house for the little sister, she had taken her to hoard a lot of food, and even put a kayak for her. With the ability, he can definitely survive, but who would have thought that an accident would still happen.

Human life is too fragile.

Every establishment means unpredictable loss and pain.

She has fallen into struggle and sadness, but it is also this kind of pain that makes her realize that she is still alive, her heart is not completely numb, and she still has the ability to love...

"Qiao Qiao, I'm leaving. Whether you agree or not, I have no regrets in my heart. I will set off now and meet Erhei. I can't predict the return time. You take Mo Bai back to Tianding first. If Liaocheng The condition of the survivor base is good, and I am still alive, so I will come to pick you up—" Rong Huaiyan said.

He turned hastily.

Handing over your heart is like pouring out water, which will never be withdrawn.

"sister--"

Qiao Mobai also heard it.

ADVERTISEMENT
With Rong Huaiyan's vigilance, it is impossible for him not to know that he is standing by the door.

"Rong Huaiyan, you big villain—"

He confessed everything, but it seemed that she was an asshole, and she didn't even trust him. As soon as he finished speaking, he turned around and was about to leave. Once he left, he didn't know when he would return.

She was shocked, unbelievable.

Qiao Xiachu's heart rolled over the rake, feeling uncomfortable for a while.

When Rong Huaiyan went out, darkness struck at the door, as if it was like a cold ice beast, devouring the man's figure.

In an instant, an indescribable depression struck.