[45]

A/N: Please comment? x

Harry:

I really like you.

Amanda:

Harry, I'm flattered.

Harry:

No, really.

I don't say it enough, but thank you for being you and being nice to me when I'm a dick at times. I know I'm inappropriate and can say crude things but you make me want to do better. And I can! I swear I can, and I will. Thank you, Amanda :)

Amanda:

You seem emotional :P

Harry:

I've learned the truth.

I am going to be a kind man from now on with everything I say and do.

Amanda:

I would ask you if you've been drinking but your texts are way too neat and correct. Plus, I think you want to say some more, am I right?

Harry:

You are correct.

Very correct.

Spot-on!

I have more to say. And I'm gonna say it now.

...

I like you lots.

Amanda:

Now you're just repeating what you originally said :P

Harry:

Sorry, I just need a moment.

I want this relationship to be serious, Amanda. I really do. I want us to be closer and to get to know each other even more. Hell, we need to go out on a proper first date, and I will pay. Don't argue - I'm paying. Then I'd like us to be one of those stupid, mushy couples people see in rom-coms with extra glitter and confetti pouring over our heads.

Amanda:

We're not at a wedding, Harry.

Harry:

I know, but you know what I mean.

Stupid things like watching the stars or watching the sun set are things I'd all like to experience with you by my side.

Yes, this is me trying to be romantic. A superb boyfriend.

And then if you're ill, I'll buy you a shit ton of ice-cream and cookies too.

Just...

I really need to stop.

Oh, God I am so sorry.

...

Ignore me.

Amanda:

No, Harry, if you want to say more, go ahead.

Harry:

I don't want to sound clingy or desperate and I feel like I'm doing just that.

Amanda:

It's rather flattering, honestly it's fine! :)

Harry:

It is?

...

If it ever gets too much, tell me to stop. I will. I'll do it right there and then.

:)

Amanda:

We shall go on that date.

Saturday? :)

Harry:

Really? :O

Amanda:

Only if you pick me up.

Harry:

Done! :D

A/N: I rarely leave author's notes on this story so please read this. I want to make 100 parts for this story so it shouldn't be finishing until later this year. I already know how I want it to end, so it's just a case of filling it up in the middle.

I didn't realise that this story had over 10K votes until yesterday, so thank you all so much! I was genuinely shocked to see such numbers, especially because this story is literally just exchanged messages! I love you all x

Cazza