[84]

Harry:
I plan to spend this up-coming week with you.
We'll have a week long sleep-over and stay up all night talking about nothing in particular. 
I'll bring you some ice-cream and cookies as long as you promise to provide the tea and pizza.
We'll talk about everything, and forget The X Factor for a minute.
I wanna spend time with you, my girl, and act like I'm not on a TV show.
I love you and wanna make it up to you because I feel like I've been ignoring you in some way and I don't like that, Mands.
I'll make it up to you x

Amanda:
Harry, it's OK.
I understand that you're going through something right now and you're finally seeing your dream become reality. I don't mind, as long as you're happy, I'm happy.
But you can still bring over ice-cream.
And I'll provide pizza. Maybe a Chinese, you never know.

Harry:
Deal! 
How are you? 
I don't have too long, I'll need to put my phone away for the majority of the journey.
But listen to me, I love you, OK? I want to spend so much more time with you than I'm able to at the moment. If anything, I'd love it if you could come down to those damn live shows and stay in the house with us and the other contestants just so I could see you every day.
I'm sorry things have changed so quickly. 
Kind of sucks.

Amanda:
How does it suck?
You're finally doing what you've always wanted to do, Harry!
I'm pretty sure you've dreamed of this longer than you have of me.

Harry:
You're so important to me, Amanda.

Amanda:
You're important to me too, Harry.
But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that may not come again.

Harry:
True, but I'm gonna miss you :(

Amanda:
And I'll miss you.
Think about it this way; when you're all rich and famous and performing for millions, I'll always be standing there, front row, cheering you on x

Harry:
Throw me a rose and I'll put it between my teeth as I tell the crowd, "That's my woman standing right there, show her some love!"

Amanda:
Aw :')
Nah, but you're clumsy.
If I threw a rose on the stage, you'd most likely stab your finger on a thorn.

Harry:
AND, because you're so good at jinxing things, I think it would be better if you threw me a daisy.

Amanda:
Harry, a daisy will be hard to see.
But true, at least daisies are harmless. 

Harry:
Now that you've said they're harmless I'm probably gonna choke and die on one sometime in the dark future. Thanks, Mands.

Amanda:
Oh, stop being a drama queen! 

Harry:
King*
Last time I checked, I am a man.

Amanda:
Boy*

Harry:
How dare you offend my masculinity?! 

Amanda:
So, being a boy isn't masculine? 
Alright, Harry. Alright.

Harry:
-_-
You make me so mad sometimes.

Amanda:
You love it x

Harry:
I most certainly do! :) x