[59]

Dedicated to zmelek for the lovely comment on the previous chapter! I'm glad you like the story and that you like the female lead (no one usually does too much aha)! x

Shoutouts to summerscythe and swirling_sweets for the amazing comments too! 

Amanda:
Holy shit, when's that barbecue again?!
Isn't it today? Harry, if it is today, I am about to get so mad at you for not reminding me.
I'll need to get flowers and chocolates as a thank you! Maybe a bottle of wine or something? Of course, I'd need to persuade my parents to go and buy the alcohol for me to give to your mum.
DAMN IT HARRY!

Harry:
Amanda, calm down! It's tonight at six! It's only twelve at the moment - you have plenty of time!

Amanda:
No, you don't understand, Harry.
I need to get something to wear, a present and have a shower and do my hair and prepare everything in less than six hours!
...
I'm joking, I can get ready in like, five minutes.
It's the gift I'm worried about though. I need to get a lift into town. Actually, I need to find the money to get a gift.
Urgh. So little time.

Harry:
Calm down, woman! As my girlfriend, you are forgiven! You don't need to bring a gift.
...
Honestly, it's fine! :)
Mum will probably be spending the entire evening talking to all of the guests, so it's not as if she's going come directly over to you and demand a present for the invite.

Amanda:
I'm a guest, aren't I? 

Harry:
You know what I mean! -_-

Amanda:
I know, I'm just screwing with you!

Harry:
Well, my dear lady, that can most certainly be arranged! ;)

Amanda:
Harry, I am not coming over to your mother's barbecue to go upstairs for a shag.

Harry:
The fact you denied the IDEA of sex as opposed to actually having sex is turning me on.

Amanda:
What? Did that sentence even make sex?
SENSE! 
...
Fucking auto-correct.

Harry:
You're fucking AUTO-CORRECT?! 
...
And not ME?! 
I am ashamed of you, Mands.

Amanda:
And I of you, Styles.

Harry:
Oh, shut up, you love me really! :D
...
Right?

Amanda:
What?
Are you being serious now? Or are we both still taking in a jokey manner?
...
Harry?

Harry:
I'm being serious, I suppose?
Yeah, I am.

Amanda:
You're asking me if I love you?
...
Love you as in 'Oh, man I love you, you twat,' or love you as in 'I LOVE love you'?

Harry:
Love me as in deep, true and meaningful feelings.
...
I know it may be too soon to be asking this or for me to feel that way towards you but I do want to know. Even if you do not, I'll ask you this: Do you think you can or will love me?
Because I sure as hell have something to tell you and I have been meaning to for such a long time.

Amanda:
Harry...
...
What is is you wanted to tell me?

Harry:
I love you...

Amanda:
Are you sure?

Harry:
Positively, yes.

Amanda:
Harry, I don't know what to say...
...
You love me?

Harry:
I really do, Amanda.
And I know it may seem way too fast for me to fall in love with you but you make me feel like no other girl has made me feel before. Jesus Christ that sounded so cliché and cheesy but it is the truth! I don't know how else to tell you this and for you to know it is genuine and not some stupid joke. Because, let's face it - my jokes are the best. 
...
ANYWAY, as I was saying. I do love you, Mands. And we may only have known each other for a little while but that's not entirely true either. I've known you through your sister for years and as creepy as this will sound, I watched you grow into the amazing girl you are today. God, I sound like an uncle. But I always saw you - I knew you existed and I did always want to get to know you better. I only fancied your sister because I thought it would seem a little weird to try and flirt and get to know a girl a bit younger.
...
Oh no, I've scared you off, haven't I?

Amanda:
No, not at all! I'm just reading and trying to take in your words.
I'm a little overwhelmed.

Harry:
Can I continue? Or have I said too much already?

Amanda:
Get it out of your system :)

Harry:
I want to be with you and make you happy. You're it for me. Hopefully I'm it for you too, because that would be fantastic. But I needed you to know before tonight. Hopefully you're still coming, right?
...
So, yeah... I've kinda fallen hopelessly in love with you, Amanda.

A/N: BAM, there it is. Let me know your thoughts below!
Dedication for best comment and shout-outs for runners up! :)

Cazza x