Bonus Chapter #1 - [8]

Winning chapter, as voted by the readers: chapter eight.
I hope you enjoy!

Harry:
You'll never guess what I just did?

I read over the text a couple of times, not entirely sure that I wanted to know what he'd done. Knowing Harry, it would probably be something dirty and I really wasn't in the mood to listen to him talking about his vulgar activities ... especially not how fast he could move his hand up and down.

I responded:

Amanda:
Do I WANT to know?

He was quick to reply, like always.

Harry:
Probably not but either way, I'm gonna tell you.

Oh fuck, I thought to myself. It was something dirty, I just knew it. Before he could continue and tell me, I quickly messaged him again. This time, it was more of a warning.

Amanda:
If you were jerking off, I don't care, just don't go there.

Harry:
-_-
You honestly think so lowly of me, Mands. I'm heart-broken.

I laughed. He was so pathetic at times. Not pathetic in a low, wimpy way, it was more of a goofy, knowing silliness. He intentionally made himself seem like the victim. Sometimes it made me chuckle while other times it had me rolling my eyes.

I let out a sigh.

Amanda:
Sorry. As long as it was nothing sexual, then I'm all ears.

I sat patiently for a moment as I awaited his message. I was expecting something cocky and perhaps a little ridiculous. It certainly was the latter and his reply made me giggle.

Harry:
I took your advice from the other week - I went for a luxurious, candle-lit bubble bath. And you were right! I have never known a luxury quite as fantastic.

I grinned as I stared at the message, trying to think of a witty reply. When he'd first started chatting to me again, I certainly didn't expect to hear him say he'd taken my advice about bathing solutions. I'd expected something along the lines of the usual from a guy; nudes, sexting and dirty requests. It was amusing to think that the tough-guy of the senior year was actual an idiot.

Genuinely, I was relieved. I would have instantly blocked him again if he'd asked for any of the above. Surprisingly, when he brought up anything mildly related to intercourse, it was always in a joking manner, as if he knew it made me uncomfortable.

It didn't make me uncomfortable though - I simply didn't give a rat's arse.