[01]

Amanda and Harry are in high school during this book, so aged about 15-16. And because I loved Harry's long hair, his hair is longer than his actual 16 year old self's hair.

Also, I would like to point out that this is not a Larry story, and therefore I want no Larry comments please. I'm not hating but it gets damn annoying when you write a non-Larry fic to then have people turn everything into Larry references. Please respect this.

Harry:
Hi?

Amanda:
Hey.

Harry:
Hello, stranger! Long time, no speak!

Amanda:
Can you honestly blame me for blocking you?

Harry:
No, I understand why you did. I was hurt.
Was what I said really THAT bad?

Amanda:
Do you even remember what it was that you said to me?

Harry:
Faintly. Care to remind me?

Amanda:
You said, "Hey, it's Harry from the year above. You're hot but not as hot as your sister. Can you give me her number so I could chat with her?" and then you bugged me for days until I finally had no choice but to block you.
You do realise that my sister has a boyfriend, right?

Harry:
No, I didn't...

Amanda:
Well, she does. It wouldn't have been right for me to give her number away anyway. If you want it, you'll have to ask her yourself but I highly doubt you'll get it.

Harry:
Why say that?

Amanda:
She doesn't like you.

Harry:
No?

Amanda:
No.
She thinks you're an egotistical, pretentious and self-centered prick.

Harry:
...
Well, that's certainly wounded my heart.

Amanda:
Nice to know you have one, 'cause you seem to look down on everyone as if you're superior.

Harry:
Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?

Amanda:
That, I am.

Harry:
...
So why did you unblock me?

Amanda:
...
I don't know actually. I cleared my blocked list and you just happened to be on it.

Harry:
Well, thank you.

Amanda:
What for?

Harry:
Giving me the chance to speak to you again, but nicely this time.

Thank you for reading!
Cazza