[71]

A/N: I entered Messages into the Wattys, so if you like this story, your vote would be most appreciated! Voting starts on the 24th and you only have to tweet the story link with the hashtag #MyWattysChoice to vote. Love you all! x

Harry:
So, I suppose this date should be better than the last two, and so I have concocted a plan which consists of the following; we meet up at eleven and get the bus into town, go buy our cinema tickets and then go buy a shit ton of junk food (I'm sorry if you like the cinema food but it's extortionate and the shops have a better selection anyway) and then we either go for lunch or shop for girly things (cos I am the best boyfriend ever and will let you drag me through perfume departments and lingerie aisles) and then we kill time before the movie. 
Yes?
Plan?

Amanda:
Perfect! 
I'm buying the food if you buy the tickets.
Deal?

Harry:
Hm, deal! 
Then next time you can buy the tickets and I'll get the food, yeah?

Amanda:
Deal!
So how are you today?

Harry:
Good! I've been in touch with the other guys from the band and we've had to arrange some time to spend together and get to know each other better. We need to think of a band name and such too. Urgh, hard times.

Amanda:
How about The Fantastic Five?
Haha! 
The Five Fighters.
Harry and the Lads.
Jagger, Justin, Bathroom Boy, Blonde Kid and Mr. Mysterious.
Swaggie Five.
Harry and the Mushrooms.

Harry:
Niall suggested Niall and the Potatoes funnily enough! :P
But  nah, we're gonna go out for a coffee sometime and talk serious business.

Amanda:
Gang bang. 

Harry:
AMANDA.
NO.

Amanda:
I was joking! 
God, you have me after all.

Harry:
Exactly!
Love you x

Amanda:
Love you too x
So, when are you all meeting up? Soon, I believe?

Harry:
Yeah, next week. We're all so spaced out across the country so we'll need to think of where about we're gonna meet. I think Niall invited us over to Ireland if I recall correctly?

Amanda:
You never told me he was Irish :P

Harry:
It kind of slipped my mind, Amanda! You know, after being thrown into a band so suddenly and all.
But yeah, Ireland. He's a wee Oy-rish one, he is.

Amanda:
Is it sad that I read it in an Irish accent?

Harry:
Is it sad that I SPELLED it like an Irish accent?

Amanda:
Nope, not at all.
You should all meet up a shit ton of times before the judges houses though so you can all get to know each other and become friends before colleagues. Imagine working with an absolute arse in the band, aha. Not so good.

Harry:
I can sense some tension between Justin and Bathroom Boy.

Amanda:
You mean Liam and Louis?

Harry:
Oh, I didn't think you'd remember their names. 
But yeah, them. Liam is quite serious with it being his second shot and all and then Louis is all eccentric and outgoing. 

Amanda:
Oh, dear.
You watch, they'll be friends soon enough!

Harry:
Let's hope so. Don't want a bad friendship to ruin our chances x