3

The bell rings, and the first day of school is over. I rush out of the room and to the front of the school to wait for Izzy.

When I get there, I ran into San.

"Oh hey, you were at the table with us at lunch, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I didn't hear your name." He said apologetic.

"I'm Y/N. I'm Yunhos deskmate in Mr. Williams class." I said.

"I'm Choi San. I'm a childhood friend of Yunhos." He said, smiling at me. His dimples showed again. They're so cute. I want to poke his cheeks.

His smile is contagious, so I can't help but smile back.

"I'm in need of caffeine." Says Izzy as she walks up to us.

"Oh hey, San good to see you again." Izzy says, giving him a smile.

"Izzy, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said.

Wooyoung runs up to San from behind and jumps on his back.

"TAKE ME TO OWLS CAFE." He says, pointing forwards. Causing us all to laugh.

"Are you sure you still need that coffee? You seem very awake to me." Yunho asks, walking up and standing next to me.

"Yes." Wooyoung says seriously. Yunho laughs.

"Okay, I have to get to work, so we should get going unless you're gonna wait for the others." Yunho says.

"No, we were waiting for you. The others know where we'll be so they'll meet us there." San said.

"Alright." Yunho said.

Yunho looks at me and asks, "You ready to go?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Let's go then." Wooyoung says and starts walking to the cafe.

"Wooyoung, it's the other way." San said laughing.

Wooyoung turns the other way and continues walking, determined to get his coffee.

*Owls Cafe*

The door opens, and a bell plays. The batista looks up and smiles at Yunho.

"I'll go and clock out." The woman says, rushing to the back.

Yunho turns to me and says, "I'm gonna go get ready and clock in. Sit anywhere. I'll be with you shortly." He says playfully.

Wooyoung is seated on a chair by the window. We all walk over and join him. Izzy sits next to Wooyoung, and San sits next to me.

The female batista is changed out of the apron, and as she opens the door, the bell chimes again.

Yunho walks over. I blush when I see him in his apron. He holds a small notepad with a pen.

"Do you guys want anything?" He asked.

"Iced Americano." Wooyoung says.

"I'll have one too." San said.

"Do you have desserts?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah. We have a strawberry cake, a matcha cupcake, or a chocolate doughnut." Yunho said.

"I'll have a slice of strawberry cake." Izzy said.

"Do you want anything, Y/N?" Yunho asked, looking at me.

"A matcha cupcake sounds good." I said, smiling excited for something sweet.