9

Friday (no school)

I woke up, and Izzy was passed out with her head on my leg.  I gently took my leg out, setting her head on the bed.

I went to the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast.

"Hey." I said, rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Morning. Izzy stayed the night?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said, getting a glass of water.

"You should wake her up. Breakfast is ready it'll be in the living room." She said, holding two plates.
I nodded and went back to my room, shaking Izzy awake.

"What?" She said sleepily.

"Mom made breakfast. It's in the living room. Hurry up before it gets cold." I said. Izzy got up and walked with me to the living room.

We turned the TV on and continued watching Clean with a passion for now. We spent the morning that way.

While we were watching the show, my phone went off. I grabbed it and saw a text from Yunho.

Yunho: Hey, when do you want me to come over?

"I totally forgot I'm supposed to be working on the assignment with Yunho today." I said face palming.

"I HAVE TO WORK ON THE ASSIGNMENT WITH WOOYOUNG." Izzy yelled, taking off to my room.

She ran back out with her phone and jacket.

"I LOVE YOU! ILL TEXT YOU LATER." Izzy yelled and then left.

"BYE." I called out after her.

I remembered I forgot to reply to Yunho and I grabbed my phone again.

Y/N: Sorry, I forgot. You can come over now.

Yunho: Okay, text me your address. I'll be there soon.

I gave Yunho my address and cleaned a little. I went and got dressed into something comfortable and washed my face. When I was done, I heard a loud knock on the door.

Pulling open the door, I was greeted by Yunhos' handsome face.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"Hey. Come in." I said, moving aside to let him in. Yunho took his shoes off, and I showed him to the living room.

We started working on the assignment. After a few hours, we finished it.

"I think we're done." Yunho said while looking it over.

"Really?!" I asked, excited. He looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Really." He said.

"Thank god." I said, stretching my arms out and leaning against the couch.

"Do you wanna go and get something to eat?" Yunho asked.

"Yes, absolutely." I said, smiling.

"Okay." Yunho smiled back.

I grabbed the assignment and put it in my bag. Yunho was waiting at the door with his shoes on. I slipped mine on, and Yunho opened the door for me.

We started walking towards.. wait, where are we going?

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked.

"I was thinking of getting tacos." Yunho said.

"That actually sounds perfect right now." I said, smiling again. Yunho smiled too, his face flushed.

"How's work?" I asked.

"It's alright. It's a little boring sometimes, but I like making the drinks, and I don't mind wiping the tables down." Yunho said. "How's studying going?" He asked.