28

As everyone climbed onto the table and showed off their costumes, we voted.

Yunho got 4

Izzy got 5

Wooyoung got 3

Hongjoong got 2

Seonghwa got 5

Yeosang got 6

Jongho got 3

Mingi got 2

San got 8

And I got 9...

"Y/N is the winner!" Izzy announced excited.

"Oh! I finally won!" I smiled at San happy.

"We have an actual prize this year come on up, and we'll give it to you." Izzy said, pointing to the stage. Confused, I climbed back onto the stage.

"Turn around. I have to grab it." Wooyoung said. I faced away from Wooyoung.

"Close your eyes!" Izzy scolded. I shut my eyes.

I heard some shuffling and things being moved.

"Okay, turn around. Here's your prize." Wooyoung said.

I turn around and open my eyes. My heart stops beating as I see San on one knee with a ring in a box.

"I've loved you for seven years, and I'll love you for the rest of my time. Will you marry me?" He asked.

"San, of course I will!" I said. He smiled bright and happy. He stood up and put the ring on my finger. It was a simple ring with a small purple jewel on it.

"I love you so much." I said. I wrapped my arms around and hugged him. I could feel his heart hammering against my chest.

"I love you too." He said, kissing my head. Everyone cheered for us.

*2 years later*

I graduated college and got into a good restaurant. San and I finally planned the wedding. It's tomorrow, so I'm spending the night with my mom and Izzy at my moms house.

We had a kdrama playing. My mom has started enjoying them a lot, and she's binging them. She's watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty while painting my nails. Izzy is doing hers.

With the wedding being so near I've been so nervous I can hardly sit still. I thought being with my mom would help relax me. But I can't.

"What if our marriage fails? What if I'm at the altar and I realize he's not the one? What if he cheats on me?" I blurt out and start crying.

"You both have to fight to make your marriage work. It sounds exhausting and scary, and at first, it is, but all the little moments take that away in an instant. When he can tell you're upset before you even notice. When you feel sick and he's by your side. When you have a hard day and all you want is to go home and see him. When something happens and he's the first person you want to tell. All these moments you have to look forward to are more important than the fear. And if you do realize he's not the right one at the altar, just say the word and Izzy, and I will get you out of there." Mom said.

"And if he cheats on you. I'll beat him up." Izzy said.

I smiled at that.

"I love him so much. I'm terrified of losing him." I said.

"I know, honey. That's life. To love and to lose and some people you never lose. And if it helps. I really love him for you. He's a great man." She said.

Comforted by her words and their support. I felt lighter.

She finished my nails, and we did face masks. I slept well for the first time in a few days.

*Wedding Time*

I held the bouquet of flowers in my hands. The door opened and the music started playing. Everyone turned and looked at me standing up, but my eyes only saw one person.

He looked so handsome in his suit that I could barely get my legs to work. When his eyes locked with mine, I watched them light up. I started walking to him. The closer I got, the more excited I got. To be married to this man. This handsome sexy sweet caring thoughtful considerate smart funny charming loving man.

I stopped in front of him and saw tears running down his face. I smiled at him, and a tear escaped my eye.

The music stopped, and we turned and faced the person marrying us. Izzy, the ring bearer, came up and handed San my wedding ring.

"Do you Choi San take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold from this day forward for richer and for poorer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish until death do you part?" He recited.

"I do." He said, another tear running down his cheek as he slid the ring on my finger.

Izzy handed me his.

"Do you Y/N take San to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold from this day forward for richer and for poorer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish until death do you part?" He recited again.

"I do." I said, sliding the ring on his finger.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss." He finished.

We turned to each other and kissed. Everyone cheered and clapped for us. When we pulled apart, the bouquet was slightly squished. Everyone gathered in a crowd, and Wooyoung caught the bouquet. Izzy and Wooyoung stared at each other for a minute. He gave her the bouquet.

We ate and partied and danced hard, but the night came to an end, and everyone went home. San and I went home to as husband and wife.

We laid down next to each other on our bed, tired from the day. I raised my hand up and looked at the ring, making sure today happened.

I sat up surprised.

"San! Is this the ring from the arcade?" I asked.

"Yeah." He sat up smiling, showing me his.

"How? I thought they were gone." I said confused.

"Since mine didn't fit me and plastic doesn't last, I took them and had someone recreat them." He said.

"Awe, San." I said and kissed him. "This is incredible." I said after we pulled a part.

"I'm glad you like it. It was so hard to keep it secret. I kept just wanting to tell you." He said.

"I love you so much." I said and kissed him again.

Things heated up.