7

A blaring ring tone played cutting the tension in the room. We jumped a part, and San hurried to answer the phone. He excused himself and left the room.

I buried my head into the blanket. Oh my God, what was I doing. Did we almost kiss?

Pushing past the embarrassment, I grabbed our plates and brought them to the sink. When I got to the living room, San was back.

"Who called you?" I asked, trying to find something to say.

"My mom. She was worried since it's late." San said.

"Oh God, yeah, you need to get back." I said, realizing the time. San nodded.

He grabbed his bag, and I walked him to the door.

"Thank you for helping me study and for staying for dinner." I said a little nervous.

"No worries." San said with a small smile.

"I had fun, which is surprising because I hate studying." I laughed.

"I had fun too. Dinner was really good. Please thank your mom for me. I'll see you tomorrow." San said.

"Yeah. Good night, San." I said gently.

"Good night, Y/N." San leaned down and kissed my cheek again. My face flushed, and he smiled when he saw my reaction.

He started walking down the sidewalk to his house. God, he has broad shoulders. I thought.

I closed the door and leaned against it, my heart beating like crazy.

Thursday

*Mr Williams class*

I walked into the classroom talking to Izzy. Wooyoung and Yunho were already sitting down talking. The four of us said hello to each other.

I sat down at my desk.

"How'd studying with San go?" Wooyoung asked.

"It went really well he's a great tutor." I said, surprised Wooyoung remembered.

"Yeah, he helps us all when our grades start slipping." Wooyoung said.

Before I could reply, the bell rang, and class started.

"Today is your first assignment. You will be working with your deskmate to do X project." Mr. William said.

Yunho looked at me and smiled. He leaned down and whispered

"I guess we know what we're doing this weekend."

"How exciting." I said sarcastically.

Yunho laughed quietly, which made me smile.

*Lunch*

I sat down at the table and was surprised no one else was here yet.

After a few minutes of enjoying the peace, I start to feel lonely. I looked around to see if anyone was coming and didn't see anyone. I sighed, disappointed.

"Are you lonely?" San asked from behind me. I jumped at his voice and turned around.

"You scared me!" I said while laughing.

"Sorry." San laughed with me.

He sat down next to me, putting his lunch box down in front of him.

"Oh, um.. this is a thank you for helping me study and also for the delicious sandwich rolls you gave me yesterday." I said, grabbing something out of my lunch box. I pulled out a small container and handed it to him.

He looked at me curiously and then opened it.

"Are these cookies?" He asked, excited.

"Yeah, I made them. There's chocolate chip and sugar cookie." I said, pointing out the two types.