17

During the movie, San and Wooyoung ended up looking away for half of it. The other half San spent holding my arm for dear life. When the credits started rolling, San and Wooyoung rushed out. Izzy and I laughed, grabbing our trash and following after them.

They were almost outside when we caught up with them.

"Slow down!" I called out. They stopped and waited for us. When we got to them, Izzy handed Wooyoung his trash.

"You left your trash." Izzy said, handing him it.

"Sorry. Thank you for grabbing it for me." Wooyoung said sweetly. Izzy blushed.

"Just go throw it away." Izzy said playfully.

"Oh, did you have to clean up for me too?" San asked apologetic.

"Yeah, it's only a bottle, so it's fine." I shrugged.

"Thank you. I'll take it to the trash can from here." San said, grabbing our trash. San and Wooyoung walked to the trash cans and threw it away. San came back over to me. Izzy walked over to Wooyoung, and they started talking.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" San asked.

"I liked it. The story was okay, but kinda lame." I said.

"It was so scary." San said, frowning.

"Sureeee." I teased.

"It was!" He pouted.

Izzy and Wooyoung walked back over to us.

"Do you guys wanna grab something to eat?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah, there's a pizza place nearby." Izzy said. We headed to the pizza place.

It was a small and quiet place. We sat down at a table, and a waiter brought over the menus and water.

San Izzy and Wooyoung picked up a menu.

"I think I'm gonna get cheese." I said.

"Seriously? That's all you ever ordered." Izzy said.

"It's what I like." I said.

"There's a taco pizza. You like tacos, right?" San asked.

"Ooo yeah." I said. San showed me the menu and pointed it out.

"It looks really good." I said.

"Do you want to order it?" San asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Izzy and Wooyoung decided on a sausage pizza. After a while, the pizzas were done. The waiter set them down on the table.

"It smells so good." I said, grabbing a slice.

"Yeah, it does." Izzy grabbed one, too.

I took a bite and smiled.

"This tastes delicious." I said, taking another bite. San smiled and grabbed a slice, taking a bite.

"Oooo, that's good." San said, finishing his slice. We all ate while talking about the movie.

When we finished San paid and we left the restaurant.

"Hey, I'm gonna head home." I said.

"Yeah, it's getting late." Izzy agreed.

"I'll walk you home." San said.

"I'll walk Izzy home." Wooyoung said. Izzy and I live in the same direction, so we walked as a group for a while until they turned down a different road.

We stopped in front of my house.

"Are you gonna be okay tonight?" I asked San. He looked at me confused.