13

Monday

*Mr. Williams class*

I set down the assignment, Yunho, and I finished over the weekend on Mr. Williams desk.

I sat down at my desk, and Yunho came in and sat down next to me. Wooyoung and Izzy walked in together, coming over and sitting down in front of us.

"I'm guessing you both know me and Izzy went on a couple of dates." Wooyoung said to me and Yunho.

"Yeah." We said.

"Okay, just making sure." He said.

"What? You thought I would keep this a secret from my best friend?" She asked, teasing him.

"Of course not. You can't be ashamed of this." He said, pointing to his face. Izzy smiled and whacked him on the shoulder.

"There's plenty to be ashamed of, like your grades." She said. Wooyoung laughed.

They bicker like a couple already. I hope Wooyoung makes her happy.

*Lunch*

I walked outside and started towards the table.

"Y/N!" I heard San call out to me. My heart started racing. I turned around, and he jogged over to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. How was your weekend?" He asked.

"It was good. I stayed inside and watched dramas with Izzy all weekend." I said.

"That sounds nice." San said.

"What were you doing?" I asked, looking at him.

"I helped my mom make dinner because some of my family was coming to visit. They stayed the weekend." San said.

"Did you guys have fun?" I asked.

"Yeah. We played games and watched movies." He said. I nodded.

"Well, uh, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go sit down." I said. I started walking away.

"Are you free this weekend?" San asked, following me.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"For our date. Did you forget?" He asked, sad.

"No! I thought you did." I said. He looked at me confused. "You didn't text me." I said sadly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I got so caught up in my family. I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"It's alright. I'm just glad you had a real reason." I said.

We got to the table and sat down. San sat next to me, and we set our lunch boxes down on the table. I opened mine and grabbed the sandwich I made and took a bite. Izzy was sitting across from Wooyoung.

"Is something going on?" San asked.

"No. Why?" Izzy asked.

"You two were getting along earlier. Did you get into a fight?" I asked.

"No. I didn't want to sit next to him today because he stinks." she said, scrunching her nose.

Wooyoung looked at her offended.

"I do not stink. I smell amazing." Wooyoung said, walking over to her and putting his arms on either side of the table trapping her in.

"See. I smell good." Wooyoung said. Izzy inhaled deeply.

"Hmm, you do. Thats a suprise." Izzy said, blushing. I raised my eyebrow. Wooyoung smiled at her compliment.

"How is that a suprise?" He asked confused.