26

*5 years later*

The long distance was hard, but we made time for each other, and we made it through.

Sam graduated at the top of his class and got a job at a wealthy company.
I decided to become a chef. I still had a year left of school, but I was having fun.

It was October now. The air was chilly, and the leaves were crunchy.

San came home and loosened his tie. I smiled when I saw him.

"Hey. How was work?" I asked. He came over and kissed me.

"It was good. I like my job." He smiled.

"It's almost Halloween." I said, smirking.

"Izzy is hosting this year." He said. I nodded.

"I'm excited." I said.

"Me too. It was hard to still have the Halloween party when we were all in school. I'm glad we'll be doing it again and won't be stressing about school." San said.

"Speak for yourself." I said playfully. San smiled. He sat down next to me and took his shoes off. He laid his head down on my shoulder, and we stayed there like that, watching TV until dinner.

*Halloween*

San had gotten me into dressing up for Halloween. We pulled into Izzys house, and the whole yard was covered in fake fog, and massive cobwebs were spread out on the trees. There were tombstones in the grass with zombies crawling out. There was a bloody handprint on the garage, and it trailed to the front door, leaving a blood stain on the door knob.

We knocked and went inside. The house was dimly lit with fake candles lining the hallway. We walked into the living room, and there were more candles put on the table and the TV stand and on a bookcase. There were also LED lights painting the room red.

Sitting on the couch was the same skeleton from years ago, still holding his treasured cola. There were fake cobwebs everywhere in different sizes with big and small spiders on some. There was a blood trail on the carpet, and we followed it into the kitchen, where there was a fake dismembered body. Blood was splattered everywhere.

From the kitchen, we took a staircase upstairs. There were ghosts up here, and some of them moved. We found everyone in a sitting room lit by a candelabra.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh hey, you found us!" Izzy said excitedly. She walked up and hugged me and San. Close up, I could see she was dressed as a doctor.

"This looks incredible." I said, amazed.

"Thank you. It took way longer than a week." Wooyoung said tiredly.

"It's so worth it, though." Izzy smiled at him, and he smiled.

"Come and sit!" Izzy said, pulling us over.

Izzy sat down next to Wooyoung, and he put his arm around her shoulder.

"What are you two dressed as?" Yunho asked.

"I'm Ethan." San said.

"And I'm Mia." I said.

"FROM RESIDENT EVIL SEVEN?!" Wooyoung asked excitedly.

"Yes!" I said, smiling.

"OH. Wow, your guys' costumes are great." Yunho said, impressed.

"What about you?" I asked Yunho.

"I'm a cowboy." Yunho said, tilting his hat at me.

"Oh! Very nice. You look handsome." I said.

"I'm a mummy." Hongjoong said. He had dirty bandages wrapped all around him. Even his head. It left holes for the eyes nose and mouth.

"That doesn't seem comfortable." Izzy said.

"It's not." Hongjoong said, frowning.

"It looks good, though." San smiled.

"Wooyoung, what the hell are you wearing?" I asked. He was wearing a shirt that revealed almost his entire chest.

"I'm a sexy nurse." He said.

"Oh.." I nodded.

"Sexy indeed." Izzy said, putting her hand on his chest. He smiled and kissed her.

"Well, a hotdog." Mingi said, standing up to show off his costume.

"Looking at you is making me hungry." Yunho said.

"Don't do it. I'm not a real hotdog." Mingi pleaded. We all laughed.

"I'm a fairy." Yeosang said. He wore a flower crown and a fairy dress. He even had a wand.

"You look beautiful." I said.

"Thank you." He curstied at me, and I laughed.

"I'm a ghost." Jongho said. He was wearing a sheet with eye holes.

"Looks great." Hongjoong said.

"I'm an astronaut." Seonghwa said. He had a helmet that came on and off, and he wore a full body suit.

"Great costumes this year." Izzy said, impressed.

"Shall we explain this year's games?" Izzy asked. We all nodded.

"This year, we have 5 games. We have hide in the seek DARK. Which means all lights will be off. The hider can move, and the tagger MUST tag them for them to be caught." Wooyoung said.

"Also, mafia." Izzy said.

"Gotta cool things down with duck duck goose." Wooyoung said, and Izzy nodded.

"There's Who is it. Where you guess from an array of people who it is." Izzy said.

"AND the last game....." Wooyoung paused for dramatic affect.

"UNO!" Izzy and Wooyoung said in unison.

"Uno?" Mingi asked.

"Duck duck goose?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's the 5 games we drew this year." Izzy shrugged.

"Why 5?" San asked.

"Because there's a lot of us." Hongjoong said.

"Duck duck goose takes place at 10. Mafia, after that, hide and then hide and seek in the dark." Wooyoung said.

"Right now, as everyone's settling in and catching up, you can play uno or who is it." Izzy said.

"Makes sense." Yeosang nodded.

"Who's ready to get their game on?" Izzy asked.

We all cheered, and the games began.