19

I grabbed a bag and threw my phone a change of clothes, a hair tie, and sunscreen in it.

"Okay, I think I have everything." I said.

"Don't forget your swimsuit." Izzy said, throwing it at me. I packed it in my bag.

"Okay, now I should have everything." I said. Izzy finished packing her bag.

"What time is it?" She asked. I took my phone out and looked.

"Only 3:17..." I said. Izzy sighed.

"What should we do?" She asked.

"Should we go to the store and buy some food and drinks?" I suggested.

"Yes, brilliant." She said. We put our bags on and went to a store.

*Store*

I grabbed a cart, and we started walking around.

"What should we get?" I asked.

"Drinks are closer. Let's look there first." Izzy said, taking the lead.

I followed her with the cart.

"Do you know what soda they prefer or if they prefer soda?" Izzy asked, looking at the drinks.

"Was there ever a time when they turned down soda?" I asked.

"Good point." She said.

"San drinks Pepsi, and both of them drink Cola, so those two are safe guesses." I said.

Izzy grabbed a small pack of Cola, and I grabbed some Pepsi. We stacked them in the cart, and Izzy turned to me.

"What should we get to drink?" She asked.

"I'm feeling like tea today." I said, thinking.

"How about Pure Leaf lemon tea?" Izzy suggested.

"Yes, that sounds perfect. Where is it?" I asked.

Izzy grabbed a big bottle of it, putting it in the cart she smiled.

"Snacks next." I said, turning the cart around, going to the snack isle.

"So obviously chips, but what else?" Izzy asked.

"Uh... Cookies?" I shrugged.

"That sounds good." Izzy agreed. We chose out two kinds of Doritos and a package of chewy cookies.

"I think we're done." I said.

"Time check." Izzy said, grabbing her phone. "4:29." She sighed.

"We almost forgot ice cream." I said.

"Oh yeah!" Izzy said enthusiasticly.

We walked over, and I immediately grabbed cookies and creme. (Or is it cream?)

"What if the others want chocolate?" She asked.

"Then they can go get some." I said, putting it in the cart. We walked to the checkout and paid. We carried the groceries back to my house.

I set them down on the floor in the hallway.

"Oh my God, we should've taken a car." Izzy said, panting.

"Probably." I said, sitting on the floor. Our phones buzzed, and Izzy grabbed hers.

"Wooyoung texted he's outside with a car." Izzy said.

"Oh. We just got all of this in." I whined.

"Come on." Izzy encouraged. We grabbed the bags again and went outside. Wooyoung saw us and rushed over, taking a bag each from us.