A Message To Midzys

"days after Janna's death and funeral, ITZY decided to go and take a 40 day break from performance after finishing up their newly released album kill my doubt."

Amber: Julie.

Julie: yeah?

Amber: ITZY just released a video saying that they are going on hiatus for 40 days.

Julie: it must be because of what happened to her.

Amber: perhaps so..

Yeji: hey guys.

Lia: hi everyone..

Ryujin: hi guys..

Chaeryeong: hey..

Yuna: hi everybody...

"They all take a deep breath before speaking."

Yeji: this video is a message from us to you Midzys out there that we will be going on a 40 day hiatus break.

Lia: this is as you all know we have lost one of our own member whom we loved and shared good memories with.

Ryujin: everyone is asking what our thoughts about her is.

Yeji: we will get to that on another video.

Chaeryeong: I really miss her to be honest. She was the best maknae asides Yuna.

Yuna: being called unnie for the first time was so special for me and I miss her everyday.

Lia: we decided to go on hiatus because we wanna cheer JM up because for him she is a part of what he calls a perfect world.

Ryujin: we wanna at least see him smile again even if it's for a brief moment.

Yuna: because it hurts us to see him carry everything on his own.

Chaeryeong: he has become a big part of our life and we wanna repay him for the good things he has brought to our group.

Yeji: that is how much we love him.

Lia: we love him just like how we loved his sister Janna.

"Video ends."

Ryujin: a lot of Janna's fans are probably crying by now hearing that she's gone.

Yeji: I'm sorry guys for not trying hard enough..

Lia: we all failed to see his sacrifices for her...

Yuna: where is he anyways?

Chaeryeong: I have no idea.