Hiatus Day 4 Late Night Dinner

"after spending time together in the carnival we go for a late night dinner."

Yeji: where do you guys wanna eat?

Lia: anywhere is good.

JM: I'm craving spicy food..

Ryujin: what about that ramen house we used to go to?

JM: please don't bring me there.. I don't wanna remember anything that has a memory of her.

Lia: just because you wanna forget doesn't mean you have to stop going to the places she used to go to with us.

Yuna: why do I feel like we're not trying hard enough for him?

Ryujin: he's been the most affected by her passing.

Yeji: be careful with what you guys say okay. He is still healing.

"We go to the ramen house where we used to eat."

Mika: long time no see guys!

Yeji: hey.

Mika: sorry about Janna.

Ryujin: it's okay.

JM: I really don't wanna remember things and places that remind me of her.

Lia: if this will help you move on babe we will do it with you.

Chaeryeong: even I don't want this because I have grown close to her but I have to keep remembering that she is still with us in spirit.

Yuna: we all miss her JM.

"After eating dinner we head home and yeji decided to sleep with me in my room."

Yeji: Lia.

Lia: hmm?

Yeji: would you be okay with it if I sleep with JM for a few nights to help him calm his head and clear it of negative thoughts or would you like to do that?

Lia: I think it's time I told you the truth...

Yeji: what truth?

Lia: let's go to your room first.