Yuna's Thoughts About Janna

"after the other 4 finished it was Yuna's turn."

JM: okay Yuna it's your turn.

Yun: hi guys.. as you all know I'm here to talk about my thoughts about Janna.. honestly I'm not doing well these days.. if unnie and the others said why then you know why. It's true I would come home drunk. Because I would always miss her. I hate that I didn't see JM's sacrifices for her. I was happy when she joined us because we had a new maknae and I was happy to be called unnie for the first time in my life. But when she left I felt like I fell into a coma a nightmare of some sort from which I couldn't wake up from. That's how we all felt. I saw how lifeless everyone's eyes became when we lost her. And then my drinking started to pile up. Chaeryeong would fight with me and call me delusional because I would talk to the air when I'm drunk thinking that I'm still talking with her. I won't deny that I can't move on. It hurts so much that we are considering disbanding the group.. Janna.. if you are watching, we have voted to disband our group.. it just doesn't feel the same without you... Everything reminds us of you..

"End of video."

JM: .... I'm sorry Yuna...

Yuna: we're sorry too.