Ryujin's Thoughts About Janna

"after Yeji it was Ryujin's turn."

JM: camera recording.

Ryujin: hey Midzys... Ryujin here.. a lot of you guys keep asking about why we went on hiatus and why we asked for help last time. I will explain everything. During our concert we were shown a video project which you guys created for us. We remember hearing JM's thoughts for the first time. It moved our hearts and we saw him and Janna in the crowd with you. I became his dance trainer for Korea's dance competition and somewhere down the line his sister got a bad news which led him to beg JYP to make her an official member of ITZY. Sure we got mad but we wanted what's best for her so we gave her a chance. To be honest I feel empty most days because I really miss her. Like JM I would distance myself from Yeji and the others. But that doesn't compare to the pain Chaeryeong feels. To her Janna was like a little sister who has a lot to learn. Losing her felt like we lost a part of us. She was the energy bringer of the group. She knows how to make us laugh and happy. Now without her around, we feel incomplete. Now with her gone we decided that going on a hiatus break was the best to cheer JM up because for one reason. When she left us JM carried everything on his own and we felt like we failed him. After some time he went to break that hiatus to try and end his own life thankfully we were able to prevent that with one of you guys who called us to help. We all love you guys and I love him because I care about his well being. I hope together we can fight through this dark times that has engulfed us all with the loss of Janna.

"End of video."

JM: did you really mean what you said?

Ryujin: of course I did.

JM: I hope we can fight through this mess.

Ryujin: we have each other JM. Don't worry about it too much.

JM: what would you like to say to her if she was still here?

Ryujin: it would have been better if you didn't leave us.. I know you are a fighter but we were afraid of losing you had we been able to save you.. now that you are gone things have changed.. I changed.. we miss you... I miss you... Please come back home..