Divided

"after a few months we all noticed Yuna's health declining."

"Lia & Ryujin goes to a chapel."

Lia: Janna, I don't know how to handle the days that will come next. Each day Yuna would come home drunk and would always fight with Chaeryeong about her being called delusional for thinking that you're still alive.

Ryujin: Janna, please come back home to us.. I don't know how to deal with this pain anymore.. Yuna always comes home drunk and Yeji keeps blaming herself for what happened to you.. we miss you a lot and wish that you didn't have to go. Please tell me you'll be home soon.

"Later that night."

Yuna: *comes home drunk and talks to the air*

Chaeryeong: Yuna! How many times do we have to go through this! Stop your drinking habit already! You are talking to the air and being delusional again!

Yuna: can't you see I'm talking to Janna! She's right beside me! So stop calling me delusional!

Lia: you're literally talking to no one Yuna. You came home by yourself and you're drunk.

Yuna: whose side are you on unnie!

Yeji: will you all stop fighting! Yuna you really should stop your drinking habit and maybe you will notice that she is no longer here!.

Yuna: that's it! If you can't accept and understand me then I'm out!

"Yuna goes to her room, packs her belongings and leaves."

Yeji: ....

Ryujin: *comes home* what did I miss and why does Yuna have her bags with her?

Lia: she just left and said she's out...

Chaeryeong: fuck this... *Goes to her room and locks the door.*

Yeji: I need space... *Packs her things and leaves*

"Everyone left Lia and Ryujin together to deal with the problem."

Lia: Yuna came home drunk again.. and as usual she and Chaeryeong had a fight.

Ryujin: why am I not surprised.. I'll monitor Yeji, you follow Yuna.

Lia: okay.