Breaking The Hiatus Break Of Itzy

"after spending some time in the hospital I see that Ryu had fallen asleep along with the others."

JM: *takes a paper and pen and writes my last message.*

"I silently shuffle my way to the door in pain and leave my last letter on the bed."

JM: this world has changed my personality. I lost everything now and I can't get back up. I don't deserve to be here.

"I pack my bag with everything I need and drive away."

Ryujin: *is the first to wake up* JM? Nurse!? Anyone!? Help!?

"The three are awakened by Ryujin screaming."

Lia: calm down Ryu.

Yeji: what's going on?

Yuna: umm guys. *Holds a letter from my bed.*

Ryujin: what's this?

Yuna: I saw it on the bed.

"Lia takes it and opens and reads it."

Lia: to Yeji and the other members of ITZY, I know you all are trying your very best to cheer me up to make me let go. But I just can't seem to find my way back home to happiness. I'm sorry for giving up very easily. You all know that she was a special person to me and losing her felt like I lost half of my life. Please calm Ryujin down for me. I love all of you girls. I'll see her soon.

Ryujin: no.... No... No... This is a dream right!? Please tell me it's a dream that he isn't gone!?

Yeji: we can only hope.

"They immediately go to the house and see that some of my stuff is left while my car and some of my other stuff are gone."

Yuna: what do we do now?

Lia: call Chaeryeong we have an urgent announcement to make.