Coma Day 1

"Ryujin, Lia and I take turns each time to talk to Yuna and Yeji."

JM: you know Yeji.. ever since I became a fan of ITZY I decided I would stay. I decided I'd stay because I finally found my happiness.. and Yuna.. you saved me by being that happy energetic member of the group. I found happiness in all five of you. I even had customized photo cards of you guys because that's how much I love you. You are the best leader the others had.

"Monitor beeps."

Ryujin: I'm really out of words to say.. all I want is for you guys to wake up.. Yeji unnie... You always had my back when things got rough.. I don't wanna lose you and Yuna because you guys mean a lot to me. Yuna you were like a sister to me.. when Janna died I was heartbroken but chose to stay because of you.. but then you left me in the air by always coming home drunk. Please don't give up..

"Monitor beeps."

Lia: Yuna... Please wake up already.. I'm not used to not hearing your voice.. your energy always gives me confidence in myself.. without you I wouldn't be this strong to face everything. Please... And Yeji unnie.. I know you can fight through this.. it wasn't your fault that she died and left us...

Jm: think of Chaeryeong... How will she feel if you leave us behind.. we're not used to this kind of thing. We just want you here with us.. please don't give up..