Chaeryeong's Thoughts About Janna

"Chaeryeong came in after Lia left."

JM: unnie.

Chaeryeong: JM.

JM: camera is recording now. Tell Midzys your thoughts about Janna.

Chaeryeong: hey guys.. my thoughts about Janna was that she was like a little sister who has a lot to learn. When I met her I was happy because I had an opportunity to teach her what she needed. When she joined us I was a bit happy to hear it but got mad that JM begged JYP. Things happened while she was with us. She started seeing us as her big sisters and we were happy. We called her our own and welcomed her. Sadly her days were numbered when she joined us and we knew that there was nothing we could do about it. We did what we had to we celebrated at the little things with her and cherished every moment of her time spent with us. When she left I felt like a hole was punched through my chest. Hearing the words it's time to let her rest hit me hard and I was left in the room with her crying all night till I fell asleep. When I woke up I was dressed up in all black for her funeral. Days went by and JM became restless, Ryujin became distant and late for practice, Lia had hard time sleeping and Yuna would always be drunk. When I see Yuna drunk and sad about her death I can't help but cry because things are not the same as it was. Janna I know you are watching over us.. but we wish you didn't have to go.. I wish you didn't have to leave.. you were everything we could've asked for.. you had everything we ever needed.. but now you're gone you left us and your family, friends and fans and mostly you left me and JM. Please come back home to us..

"End of video."

JM: I'm sorry if I had to order Dr Sam to stop saving her..

Chaeryeong: it wasn't your fault JM...