Hiatus Day 5 The Untold Truth and Confrontation

"Lia and yeji make their way to Yeji's room."

Yeji: okay.. talk.

Lia: I know Ryujin is just forcing herself to give JM to me because JM loves me but I think it's best if she was his girlfriend instead of me.

Yeji: why?

Lia: we all know she won the game fair and square. I lost and it's okay. She has lost enough and I want her to have a chance to get what she deserves.

Yeji: your point?

Lia: I wanna break up with him but I don't know how to. Will you help me?

Yeji: and hurt him even more?

Lia: I know it will hurt but he will still have Ryu.

Yeji: okay but only because you asked me nicely.

Lia: thanks.

"She talks to Ryujin."

Yeji: Ryu.

Ryujin: yeah?

Yeji: why didn't you tell me that you gave JM to Lia? You won the game fair and square.

Ryujin: because he loves her.

Yeji: but she doesn't feel the same for him.

Ryujin: wait what!?

Yeji: she wants to break up with him and give him to you again.

Ryujin: and you said yes to that!? Do you know he'll get hurt and feel like he's being treated like a toy for that!?

Yeji: I know he'll get hurt but if it's to give you a chance to get what you deserve then maybe that's worth it.

Ryujin: what do you know about what I want!?

Yeji: we all know you're hurt because of Janna's death and because you have lost a lot already but maybe loving him will heal both you and him.

Ryujin: and how do you plan on telling him?

Yeji: tomorrow morning I'll talk with him.

Ryujin: are you even prepared for what his response will be? And how he will react?

Yeji: I'm your leader of course I am ready for anything.. I just wasn't ready for Janna's death though..

Ryujin: fair enough.

JM: hey.

Chaeryeong: can't sleep?

JM: nope.

Chaeryeong: Yeji and Ryujin are still awake maybe if you talk to them you will feel better.

JM: I'll try.

"I come out of my room and see Yeji and Ryujin."

JM: heya.

Ryujin: why are you up? Shouldn't you be in bed by now?

JM: can't sleep..

Ryujin: unnie wanna talk with him about it now?

JM: about what?

Yeji: *sighs* JM Lia wants to give you back to Ryujin.

JM: this has to be a big joke right? What is this!? You guys think I'm a toy!?

Yeji: she has a reason for it okay.

JM: what's the reason then!? What's the point of this even!? I get hurt even more! I'm done!

"I walk out."

Yeji: JM!!

Ryujin: I told you.