Yeji's Thoughts About Janna

"after my 5 concerts I was called by Yeji to do something."

JM: you called me?

Yeji: yeah.

JM: why?

Yeji: I need you to record me and the girls individually. We will be telling Midzy our thoughts about Janna.

JM: okay.

Yeji: is it recording?

JM: yup.

Yeji: hey guys Yeji here. You are probably crying because of Janna leaving everyone and taking a part of us with her. I will be honest with you, when she first joined we thought things will get worse than it already was. I got furious at JM for begging JYP to make her an official member of the group. But I couldn't get mad because I found out that her days were numbered and that he's trying to make the best of everything while she was still here. I was happy when we won awards because of her joining us. When she got sent to the hospital we would get worried about her. She was the best maknae we had and when she left.. she took a big part of me with her. She left a void in all of us who loved her deeply and I felt like I failed as a leader. To her fans out there I'm very sorry if I didn't try hard enough to save her. Please find it in you to forgive me and trust me one more time..

"End of video."

Yeji: Ryujin should be next because she want Midzys to hear what she has to say.

JM: okay.. but before that what would you like to say if she was still here?

Yeji: Janna I wish you didn't have to go.. things have never been the same for me and the other members since you have gone and JM has become restless. Please don't leave us..