Lia's Thoughts About Janna

"after Ryujin, came in Lia unnie."

Lia: is it rolling? Am I good to go?

JM: yep.

Lia: hello Midzys. Lia here, I'm here to tell you my thoughts about JM's sister Janna. First off when I met her during the concert in Manila I was moved at how much JM cared for her. I remember having a hard time sleeping because I couldn't stop thinking of what if she was one of us. Fate they say come in different ways. Some are good and some are not but what counts is we make the best of our time here on earth. When we met a second time it was when JM took her with him at the dance practice for Korea's dance competition. I remember him saying that he begged JYP to make her an official member of ITZY. I was cool with it but I was a bit mad because he didn't have to beg. Yeji was gonna work a way to get her to be a member but JM just beat her to it. I know you guys who Stan her are crying now because you miss her and wish she was still here. We also miss her. It's sad that I won't ever get to see her lovely smile and hear her soft cute voice ever again. The nights and days have been rough for me and the other members because when we dance we always remember her. It hurts me to see how her death brought a huge impact on our group.

JM: what would you like to say to her if she was still here?

Lia: Janna I wish you didn't have to go.. everyone here misses you. JM is restless, Chaeryeong won't stop crying and zoning out, Ryujin is becoming distant and late for practice, Yuna would come home drunk, I have trouble sleeping, and Yeji feels like she failed as a leader.

JM: ....