Hiatus Day 3 Carnival pt.2

"after dragging me out of the horror house."

JM: *slowly wakes up*

Lia: *smacks my head*

JM: oww!

Lia: That's for leaving me in a room with a chaser with a fake chainsaw!

Ryujin: *punches my arm* that's for running and breaking your promise!

Chaeryeong: *slaps me* that's for making me cry!

Yeji: I can't believe you would break a promise that easily! *Smacks me* what if it was real!?

Yuna: I hate you for this! *Kicks my knee*

JM: I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to..

Chaeryeong: guys maybe we should take it down a little. He is still getting used to going back from being detached from the world.

Lia: you're right.

JM: I just wanna go home...

Ryujin: and sleep all day long?

JM: yeah..

Yeji: then you'll hurt yourself because what you miss her. JM we know you love her but we can't bring her back. She's fulfilled her dreams now and has made you and us happy. Can't you just let her go?

JM: tell me how easy is it for you to move on like this. For all of you guys. Because now my idea of a perfect world is ruined.

Yeji: it's not. Do you think I had it easy? That we had it easy when she passed away!? Yuna always cried in her room, Ryujin would often be late for practice, Lia would take an hour in the bathroom and Chaeryeong would always prepare lots of food for breakfast thinking she's still here! And I would always blame myself for not doing my job as a leader! It was never easy for us.

Ryujin: we blame ourselves too JM.

Yuna: can we stop fighting!? It's Lia's 23rd birthday!

Yeji: Yuna is right. Let's continue to the carnival now because we're all here.

JM: fine.