17.

The two duos had been gone their separate ways for almost two years now.

Quinn and Robin had found another settlement in Oregon, by the ocean. Quinn hadn't taken Parker's old necklace off since that day. After a few months, Quinn agreed to try and talk about the fight. She felt horrible. She shouldn't have said half of the things she said to Parker and she knew she'd regret it for the rest of her life.  

Quinn rode back into town on her horse. She'd just gotten back from a very boring patrol. She heads towards the stables. 

Once she gets to the stables she takes the saddle off her horse, Opie, and puts him into one of the stalls. "Someone will be by to feed you later, okay?" She pats his neck before walking out, closing the door to the stall behind her. 

She walked down the street and entered her and Robin's home. She set her bag and her gun down before she walked upstairs. She saw Robin and their kid named Kai cuddling on the bed together. Quinn walks over and carefully picks Kai up. 

Kai leans into her before yawning and looking up at her with sleepy eyes. "Momma!" 

"Hey baby..." Quinn hugs her with a smile. "Did you tire your mom out earlier?" She asks with a soft smile. 

"We played board games and watched a movie and we baked cookies!" Quinn closes the door to the room so Robin can sleep peacefully. 

"Oh did you now?" Quinn smiles, listening to Kai rant. "Did you and your mom eat dinner?" 

"No, we watched a movie and went upstairs to cuddle." 

"How about," She sits Kai down on the counter top, "Me and you make your mom some dinner, and then we can go make smores outside. How's that sound, sweetheart?" 

"Yes!" 

"Well then let's get to work!" 

They make dinner, Quinn makes sure that Robin eats, and then they go outside to make smores. Afterwards, Kai is passed out asleep. Quinn carries her inside and lays her down in her bedroom. She then walks downstairs and sits next to Robin on the couch. 

"Kai tells me you had a very eventful day." She kisses Robin's shoulder gently. 

"We did...Uh, we got some new people in town today. Me and her went to say hi." 

"Really? Who were these new people?" 

Robin hesitates before sighing, "Zach. And Parker." 

"You're joking." 

"I'm not. They're here, staying in a house down the street." Quinn nods, leaning back against the couch. 

"He's probably not gonna talk to me, right...?" She mumbles. 

Robin looks at her, "He probably won't. But you need to think about an apology. Because you said some horrible things to him." 

"Yeah I know." She runs a hand through her hair. 

"Good. Make sure he knows that you're sorry." Robin gives Quinn a quick kiss before she walks upstairs. 

Quinn sits downstairs for a while, thinking about how she could apologize to Parker.