Chapter 13.1: Ep 6/2

One day ago...

"What a slam!!! Illus"

"It's Illus again! Knock down the three."

The match finished with thunderous yells from both sides' fans. Each basketball player, with drenched hair and sweaty clothes, dashed to both sides of the stands, joining the audience's delight.

This is the first season that their school's basketball team made it all the way to the semi-finals. In former years, their school attended this tournament mainly for learning from other teams. But this year is different as they have Illus, who is expected to become the star of this tournament. Illus is at the same grade as them, and has joined the basketball club since grade 10th. He was unable to participate in the last two year tournament due to injuries.

Even though Tiw did not participate in this tournament, Por still enthusiastically asked his buddies to come watch and cheer on their school's basketball team. Pat is definitely the easiest person to agree with because he has a lot of free time and is easy to follow his friends. Tinn has been busy with the election in recent days, and Gun is also tired of sitting all day at home or serving at his mom's shop, so he did not hesitate to accept Por's invitation. Since Nook was also invited by her friend to go watch this match, there's no way Yo would not go. The most surprising thing is, Win, who usually likes to stay at home and chill out by himself, also is in the stands right now.

Perhaps because of the upcoming school term break, everyone wants to take time to unwind and relieve themselves.

_______

Contrary to earlier times, Gun is no longer insecure about the fact that he and Tinn could not see each other often anymore. After all, everyone has their own life and Tinn has a lot of other things to do besides him, and his life has not only Tinn. It is the healthy harmony that can seal a long-term relationship. Gun has never been a clingy boyfriend, but facing a twist of fate that made Tinn no longer love him, Gun has become overly worried and is always afraid of losing Tinn. But Tinn never disappoints him by always giving him the strongest love possible.

On the fateful night after Gun's backpack was stolen and vandalized, they had a long conversation at that familiar apartment.

Starting from the moment when the two entered the apartment, the awkward atmosphere continued to cover everywhere. Gun was even so stressed that he had to stand in front of the bathroom mirror for 30 minutes just to regulate his emotions. But when Tinn eagerly knocked on the door out of concern, Gun still could not hide the trembling in his heart as he pulled the door open.

"Are you okay? You've been in there a long time." Tinn covered Gun's head with a fluffy towel.

Gun's field of vision was momentarily obscured by the scented cotton fabric, loosening his tense mind a little. Tinn's fingers softly enveloped the towel, assisting him in drying his hair.

"It's easy to catch a cold if you take too much time in the shower." Tinn suddenly slipped his hand under Gun's pajamas, gently touching the newly drained waistline. "See! You're shaking."

The touch of naked flesh made Gun feel numb for a moment, his mind wanted to avoid those warm fingertips, but his heart and body longed to cling to that breath.

"I'm alright."

Gun poked his head out of his towel and shook his head in affirmation, but the sudden movement of his head and shoulders sent his brain reeling, as if behind his eye sockets there was a rotate wheel spinning everything in front of him.

He then fell into Tinn's arms.

"You've caught a cold." Tinn said as he helped him onto the bed and covered his neck with the blanket. Tinn also carefully tightened the two corners of the blanket beside him to make sure the freezing wind could not get inside.