Chapter 11.2: Ep 5

Having transferred to a new school for nearly a week, Sound has encountered many troubles because of the fans and classmates around him. In any environment, besides those who understand and respect the privacy of celebrities, there are still people who use all kinds of ways to get acquainted, ask for his Line ID or even intentionally woo him.

Sound is tired of repeating things like that. If it were not for his promise to his family to be obedient and not humiliate them, many people would have suffered his wrath. It is not because he is arrogant or looks down on anyone, but because he does not want to be bothered.

Getting out of that band was already tough, Sound thought his life would go back to the way it was, but it turned out that once the bullet was fired from the barrel, there was no way to save the situation.

Since childhood, Sound has been fascinated with music. With a family as ascendant and wealthy as his, it was not a big deal to please their son in learning and playing music. Even till middle school, Sound was still naively thought that he was the cherished child who simply needed to study hard to compete with Tinn, he could get everything he wanted, even the dream of becoming an artist.

The truth was not like a beautiful dream, all of Sound's wishes were extinguished when his family discovered that their heir secretly yearned for that sinful dream. And then all the precious musical instruments displayed in his music room torched in a sacred fire that the family used to congratulate a new member on the ascent to a certain position.

Sound hated the false arrogance of the lowly dignified people sitting around the lavish banquet table. They exchanged smiles and blessings painted on hideous human skin. The pianist was playing some melodious piece, but all that remained in Sound's mind was the image of a fourteen-year-old boy hitting the piano with a hammer in the middle of the party.

"Excuse me. Are you interested in joining the ensemble club?" A certain group of students handed him a stack of colorful flyers.

"Sorry. This year is my senior year, so I don't plan to play music anymore." Sound politely refused.

The other side sighed in exasperation, perhaps they thought he was just being polite. Sound bent his head, crumpled the flyer and threw it in a nearby trash can. Not to mention playing any music, even his youtube channel is about to be deleted.

The Sound Saran of the fourteen year old fiercely ran away from his mansion and messed around with the multitudes of musicians out there, unable to save the Sound Saran of the eighteen year old.

In fact, he always knew that his family still sent bodyguards to protect and watch over him from a sufficient distance and completely refrain from interfering in his arduous artist life. But he is a chip off the old block, he knows too well the thoughts of those politicians. They want him to struggle with a harsh life on his own and then have to roll his own knee and beg them. By that point, they could completely imprison and mold him into any chess piece they wanted.

Sound had thought that, no matter what, he would never return to that place.

But there are always some things that are beyond human prediction and control.

He joined Chimera band through the recommendation of a senior. At that time, he was so overjoyed that he could not sleep because he was finally able to perform on stage instead of sitting in a small apartment singing for a tiny camera.

And that's when the worst time of his life hit. The Chimera tried to suppress and bully him. An arrogant and high self-esteem person like Sound could not accept being constantly humiliated and degraded by others. But Sound would not be the dog that would submissively crawl to the feet of those politicians and cowardly lick their heels. He wanted them to come forward and protect their family's heir.