Chapter 3.2: Ep 1/3

The music club decided to put all their efforts into searching for music competitions taking place next week, but to no avail.

They once again hit a dead end.

In fact, Gun has searched for information about the folk music competition at the temple that Tinn had previously helped them win, but the details about the judge still showed Tinn's mother's name.

The probability of them winning is almost zero.

Gun began to accept the cruel reality, praying that they would not have too much budget reduction, at least a week- no, at least let them eat barbecue once a month.

The other members of Chinzhilla have always played an extremely enthusiastic role in saving the music club. But not the way Gun has expected.

"Ai Gun!!!!!" Por gladly grabbed his shoulder and shook it vigorously.

"What?" Gun felt like his brain was also being shaken upside down.

"At the next P.E class, Tiw will pretend to have a stomachache, you need to hurry up and take his place for practice with Tinn."

"Then use your cutest-able face and allurest-able voice to beg for a deadline extension." Yo continued.

"If you can't beg for that, beg for love instead." Pat winked.

"Damn Pat, that was so lit" Win gave him a hi-five.

The plan went as planned, now Gun has boldly replaced Tiw and is dancing hand in hand with Tinn.

"May I have this dance?"

Gun did not wait for the reply, he immediately clasped Tinn's hand, with the other hand resting on Tinn's shoulder.

"You're so difficult to meet."

Gun said, not realizing how much he himself was immersed in this dance. His cheeks were flushed red from the adrenaline pumping in his body. He really wanted to say something, say pleas for a deadline extension so that he could drown out the sound of his pounding heart. But he did not want to, he did not want to break this sweet, beautiful moment. He longed to be near Tinn a little longer, enough for him to continue to linger on the days when he could not, enough for his cherry-like ripe lips to always smile brightly, enough to make his puppy eyes always filled with happiness and warmth.

But that was not enough because Tinn was completely coordinating with him to finish the dance. His fist was firm and tight, the waist area touched by his other hand felt like it was on fire. Gun could still hear the sound of his skin cells screaming when Tinn touched him even though his hand was a layer away from his uniform.

"Gun, the song is about to end." Tinn reminded, bringing Gun's dreamy soul back to reality.

Gun mechanically repeated his strained persuasion.

"There's one music contest coming up."

"I'm sure I'll win."

"But it's held next month."

"Can you extend the deadline for me?"

As expected, Tinn replied.

"No"

His expression was bland and unreadable.

The last melodies of the music played, the students began to pose their ending pose. Tinn made an exemplary pose, but his dancing partner was not very coordinated. Instead of leaning back, Gun used his both hands to hug Tinn's neck tightly, making the scene extremely weird.

"Gun, what are you doing?"

Tinn asked, discreetly seized his arms to keep Gun from smacking the ground behind as the whole weight of the Gun was on him.