Chapter 11.4: Ep 5

Win slowly put on his earphones. The covers of SoundAbout still resided in his playlist, like a guilty pleasure, that he could not live without these melodious sounds.

Win feels like he is a fake multi-personality, seemingly disgusted to the extreme, but silently finds his source of life from the other person's voice and guitar's sound. Win never thought that he would be the one to give up on anyone easily, but the moment Sound played the guitar in the music club room, with every single note being directly poured into his ears, Win thought that he himself could let go of all the animosity between him and Sound, and that he was so in love with his music that he lost himself.

"Do you want to buy this clothes brooch? I think it suits you very well." A student handed him one, with a slew of brooch of various shapes and colors dangling from her palm.

Win hummed softly to the music in his headphones, resting his hands on his knees to choose more carefully, thinking that maybe these beautiful little items would lift his mood a bit.

Win's eyes fell on a tiny silver guitar brooch that was exquisitely engraved, sparkling in the sunset light. His hand caressed the brooch like a gentle kiss through each delicate fingertip.

"I'll take this." Another hand snatched the brooch from his hand, making Win jump in surprise.

Looking to the side, Win could not help but take a deep breath. It was the person playing guitar in his ears.

Sound is now wearing a black mask and a black cap, presumably to cover his smoky gray hair to avoid being recognized by others. It's amusing that one is terrified of being identified because he will be reprimanded, while the other is afraid of being recognized because of being troubled by the fans.

Win was no longer in the mood to argue with him, partly because he did not have any strength left, partly because his heart was being soothed by the gentle sounds that whispered in his ears.

Win took off one earphone and spoke slowly.

"Then I'll leave it to you."

Sound gave him a small laugh. His one hand pulled the man who was about to run away, the other put the brooch on the pocket of that person who was about to spit out some curse, and paid quickly like a performance.

"Take it."

"What the-"

Win did not have time to understand what was happening, the other person suddenly approached, holding one of the earphones that he had just taken off and bringing it to his ear.

"This is something idols should do for their avid fans."

Win panicked because the little secret in his heart was suddenly discovered thoroughly, he pulled back his earphones and pushed the other person away.

"Shut the fuck up"

Sound still kept the smile on his eyes, quickly holding Win's arm. His grip was always so tight against Win's skin that it hurt numbly, as if to make sure the other person would not be able to escape.

"Is this the attitude my fans should have?"

He dragged Win to the booth of the photography club, where there was a large heart-shaped frame decorated with cute decorations all around. Students can choose from a variety of funny and beautiful headbands and are offered that just taking pictures with this frame will be blessed by cupid.

"Fans definitely want to take pictures with their idols, right?" Sound provoked, "Let's go over there and take pictures."

Win pulled away from the other man's hand, wishing he could directly punch this madman a flip.